Kitty Le Claires Facebook Account

1  |  2  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

Kitty Le Claires Facebook Account

von Kitty am 11.09.2012 15:50

Dies ist der Facebook Account von Kitty Le Claire.

tumblr_mguq39iZr61rf4l73o1_250.gif     tumblr_mk28s0AdBG1r4uj7fo2_250.gif     tumblr_mk28s0AdBG1r4uj7fo1_r1_250.gif

Freunde : 30141
Presidentin bei Left behind Club
Wohnt in  Lima Ohio
Vergeben
Geht auf die William McKinley High School

Arbeit&Ausbildung

Schule: William McKinley High School

Allgemeines   

Geburtstag: 13.01

Beziehungsstaus: Vergeben
Sprachen: Englisch, Französisch, Spanisch
Religöse Ansichten: Evangelisch

Wohnorte

Derzeitiger Wohnort: Lima, Ohio

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 12.11.2013 20:41.

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

Re: Kitty Le Claires Facebook Account

von Sara am 11.09.2012 15:54

PN:
Hi Kitty;)
(ist ironisch^^)

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Antworten

Santana

29, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Dancer Left Behind Club Popular Students

von Santana am 11.09.2012 15:59

Hello Kitty^^

santana_sign.gif  santana_sign1.gif

Hold up, could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel has a bit of a schnoz. I mean I wouldn't
know because like Medusa I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there
aren't things we don't want to change about ourselves? I'm sure that Sam has been at the doctor's office and
riffled through pamphlets on mouth reductions. I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's
not really using them anyway. And I'm definitely sure Tina has looked into getting an eye de-slanting. «

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 11.09.2012 16:04

PN an Sara:
Hey, was willst du? -.-'

Kommentar zu Hello Kitty: Yeah Bitches 

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 12.11.2013 20:28.

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 11.09.2012 16:11

Antwort:
Nix, wollte nur mal auf deinen Fb acc;)

Sara Motta hat Kitty Le Clar eine Freundschaftsanfrage geschickt

Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Kitty am 11.09.2012 16:19

Kitty Le Claire hat die Freundschaft Anfrage von Sara Motta abgelehnt.

Kitty Le Claire ist mit 97 anderen Personen berfreundet.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 12.11.2013 20:27.

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

von Sara am 11.09.2012 16:20

Sara Motta gefällt das^^

Antworten

Marley
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Marley am 11.09.2012 16:41

Meldung: Marley Rose hat dir eine Freundschaftsanfrage geschickt!
Bestätigen [ ] - Ablehnen [ ]

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Kitty am 11.09.2012 17:04

Bestätigen [x] - [ ] Ablehnen.

Kitty ist jezt mit Marley Rose und 207 anderen Personen befreundet.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 12.11.2013 20:26.

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Kitty am 30.09.2012 15:10

Kitty Le Claire hat ihren Beziehungsstatus in vergeben geändert.

Kitty Le Claire hat fünf neue Foto zu dem Album My Diary hinzugefügt:

41.jpg
43.jpg

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 12.11.2013 20:25.
1  |  2  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum