Besteht interesse an einem Gleekz Wiki?

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Tim

30, Männlich

SongWriter

McKinley High Abschluss

Besteht interesse an einem Gleekz Wiki?

von Tim am 17.11.2012 08:26

Ihr kennt ja sicher alle das Glee Wiki.
Sowas zu erstellen dauert ja nur weniege Minuten. Ich würde micht bereit erklären mich darum zu kümmern, wenn interesse besteht. Jeder kann dann dort etwas zu seinem Char schreiben. So gehen Storylines, die nicht hier aufgeführt werden, nicht verloren.
Besteht interesse?

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

Re: Besteht interesse an einem Gleekz Wiki?

von Lisa am 17.11.2012 08:33

Geile Idee *-*

Aber eine Frage : Darf man SELBER was zu seinem Chara schreiben??  

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 17.11.2012 08:34

Ich find die Idee Klasse&'hab selber schon mal drüber nachgedacht!
*.*

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

von Lisa am 17.11.2012 08:45

Ehm ist denn sowas auch kostenlos??

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

Light it up!

Antworten

Hayden
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Hayden am 17.11.2012 08:53

Die Idee ist hammer*_*
@Lisa: Ich glaube schon das sowas kostenlos ist.

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 17.11.2012 09:03

Ja, dass is kostenlos! ^^

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

von Lisa am 17.11.2012 09:05

Wie cool

Light it up!

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 17.11.2012 09:22.

Sydney
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

von Sydney am 17.11.2012 09:23

Ich bin dabei *.* dann schreib ich auch was zur alten syd^^

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten

Sabrina
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Sabrina am 17.11.2012 09:53

Wie geil! ich mach mit!

Antworten

Ryder_Lynn

27, Männlich

Kitty Cat

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Popular Students Titan Gewinner

von Ryder_Lynn am 17.11.2012 10:13

Ich will auch *-*
Jeder hat ja mehr charas kann man da dann alle reinstellen oder nur einen?
und wie ist das mit den charas die im echen glee vorkommen, die sind hier ja auch anders, kann man die da dann auch reinschreiben xD?

tumblr_mmyi9hR32d1spp49io8_250.gif tumblr_mmyi9hR32d1spp49io1_250.gif tumblr_mmyi9hR32d1spp49io7_250.gif
Chicks dig hot guys who are willing to get naked for a calendar, but what they're really looking for is a guy who will get naked emotionally-Ryder

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 17.11.2012 10:25.
1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum