Santana Lopez' Facebook Account

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Santana

29, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Dancer Left Behind Club Popular Students

Re: Santana Lopez' Facebook Account

von Santana am 15.10.2012 15:26

Kommentar: Ja Und bei dir?;*

santana_sign.gif  santana_sign1.gif

Hold up, could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel has a bit of a schnoz. I mean I wouldn't
know because like Medusa I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there
aren't things we don't want to change about ourselves? I'm sure that Sam has been at the doctor's office and
riffled through pamphlets on mouth reductions. I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's
not really using them anyway. And I'm definitely sure Tina has looked into getting an eye de-slanting. «

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

Re: Santana Lopez' Facebook Account

von Quinn am 15.10.2012 15:31

Auch  

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5

« zurück zum Forum