Claire Statham's Facebook Account

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Claire
Gelöschter Benutzer

Claire Statham's Facebook Account

von Claire am 04.10.2012 16:14

Willkommen auf dem Facebook Account von Claire!

tumblr_m8i5m69iHw1rqn9xjo2_250.jpg

Status

Heute ist mein erster Schultag an der McKinley High!
Hab leider noch niemanden kennengelernt ...

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

Re: Claire Statham's Facebook Account

von Sara am 04.10.2012 16:17

Sara Motta hat Claire Statham eine Freundschaftsanfrage geschickt

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Antworten

Valerie
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Valerie am 04.10.2012 16:20

[x] Bestätigt.

Claire hat in deiner Chronik gepostet
Mit wem hab ich hier die Ehre?

[Verdammt xD]

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 04.10.2012 16:24.

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 04.10.2012 16:22

[falscher chara^^]

Mit Sara Cheerio, Troubletoner, God Squader...

Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in

Antworten

Claire
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Claire am 04.10.2012 16:25

Achso, also du bist eine von der McKinley! :)
Schön, deine Bekanntschaft zu machen.

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

von Sara am 04.10.2012 16:30

Freut mich ebenfalls:D

Antworten

« zurück zum Forum