Feeling like a Picture ♥

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Serena

27, Weiblich

Lesbe

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Dancer Girls Athletics Skater Club

Re: Feeling like a Picture ♥

von Serena am 23.03.2014 20:56

tumblr_n2uocee0GB1tvj8nso1_500.gif
Because I'M HAPPY

And I will always love you. I will always love you. You my darling you mhhh, Bittersweet memories, That is all I'm taking with me. So goodbye, please don't cry. We both know I'm not what you, you need. And I will always love you. I will always love you. I hope life treats you kind, And I hope you have, All you dreamed of. And I wish to you joy, And happiness. But above all this, I'm wishing you love.

Antworten

Klaus

28, Männlich

Sportler

Seniors Art Club Book Club Popular Students Swimming Team

von Klaus am 24.03.2014 15:26

tumblr_mk8caq3Ipu1qffg89o2_500_large.gif

tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao1_250.gif  tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao2_250.gif
You're so hypnotising. Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? Your touch
magnetizing feels like going floating, leave my body glowing.They say be afraid you're not
like the others,futuristic lovers different DNA, they dont understand you. You're from a
whole another world, a different dimension. You open my eyes and im ready to go, lead
me into the light! Kiss me, k-k-kiss me infect me with your love, and fill me with your
poison! Take me, t-t-take me! Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction!

Antworten

Candice

26, Weiblich

Rollstuhlfahrer

von Candice am 01.06.2014 00:42

The only reason we hold on memories so tight, is because memories won't change, when everything else does.

fear.png

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4

« zurück zum Forum