Bibliothek

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  60  |  61  |  62  |  63 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Clara
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

Re: Bibliothek

von Clara am 09.12.2013 18:40

"Warum fragst du sie nicht einfach? Das würde ich an deiner Stelle tun."
*die Brille wieder absetze und wieder einstecke* "Aber im Gegensatz zu
dir habe ich mich das nie gefragt. Vielleicht interessiert es mich auch nicht."
*mit den Schultern zucke* "Mich interessiert eher, was meine Freunde
über mich denken, soweit es nicht Laurens Meinung über meinen Kleidungsstil
ist ..." *erwiederte ich wieder lachend*

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten

Alaska
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Alaska am 09.12.2013 18:44

"Ich werde fragen, wenn die Zeit gekommen ist." Ich packte mein Buch in meine Umhängetasche. "Würde ich Freunde haben, dann würde mich das wahrscheinlich auch interessieren. Aber ich bin nunmal ein einsamer Wolf, mit meinen Büchern als Rudel." Ich lachte über meine Worte. "Mach dir keine Gedanken über deinen Kleidungsstil, ich finde ihn nämlich echt cool. Und ich denke, ich werde jetzt gehen. Wir sehen uns, Clara." Ich nickte ihr kurz freundlich zu und ging dann in mein Zimmer.

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Clara
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

von Clara am 09.12.2013 18:50

*dem Mädchen, namens Alaska nachsehe, welche so kurz nach unserem
Kennenlernen wieder gegangen war und zu einem Lied ansetze, welches
von dem Musiker, Tom Petty, stammt und You Don't Know How it Feels
heißt* *während des Liedes durch die Bibliothek streife und am Ende die
Bibliothek wieder verlasse, um mich auf den Nach-Hause-Weg zu begeben*

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten

Alice

26, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Book Club Cheerio

von Alice am 28.02.2014 21:47

*kommt her*
*setzt sich an einen Tisch*
*fängt an ihre Hausaufgaben zu machen* 

I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... I can see the first leaf falling It's all yellow and nice It's so very cold outside like the way I'm feeling inside I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... Outside it's now raining and tears are falling from my eyes Why did it have to happen? Why did it all have to end? I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... I have your arms around me warm like fire but when I open my eyes You're gone... I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do feel I will miss you much... miss you much...

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  60  |  61  |  62  |  63

« zurück zum Forum