Wusstest du ... ?

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Mayleen

26, Weiblich

Schwulette

McKinley High Juniors Art Club Book Club Dancer Interfaith Paintball League

Re: Wusstest du ... ?

von Mayleen am 30.01.2014 13:46

Nope.

Wusstest du das der Nepalese Chanda Musalman bei den Behörden sowohl als Mann und Frau gemeldet ist?

Feeling my way through the darkness  Guided by a beating heart  I can't tell where the journey will end  But I know where it starts  They tell me I'm too young to understand  They say I'm caught up in a dream  Well life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes  Well that's fine by me  So wake me up when it's all over  When I'm wiser and I'm older  All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost I tried carrying the weight of the world But I only have two hands I hope I get the chance to travel the world  And I don't have any plans I wish that I could stay forever this young Not afraid to close my eyes Life's a game made for everyone And love is a prize So wake me up when it's all over When I'm wiser and I'm older All this time I was finding myself And I didn't know I was lost

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6

« zurück zum Forum