Würdest du für 100 € ... ?

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  7  |  8  |  9  |  10 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Elena

27, Weiblich

Lesbe

McKinley High Juniors

Re: Würdest du für 100 € ... ?

von Elena am 26.01.2014 18:31

Nein.

Würdest du für 100 Euro etwas mit Jacob Ben Israel anfangen?

Sunlight comes creeping in illuminates our skin we watch the day go by stories of all we did it made me think of it made me think of you. Under a trillion stars we danced on top of cars took pictures of the stage so far from where we are they made me think of you they made me think of you. Oh lights go down in the moment we're lost and found I just wanna be by your side if these wings could fly oh damn these walls in the moment we're ten feet and how you told me after it all
wed_1.pngfor_the_rest_2.png

Antworten

Rachel

29, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Seniors New Directions

von Rachel am 26.01.2014 18:58

Ich mag seine Haare und seine Stimme, aber NEIN.

Würdest du für 100 euro bei frauentausch mitmachen?= 

Antworten

Elena

27, Weiblich

Lesbe

McKinley High Juniors

von Elena am 26.01.2014 19:18

Nicht für alles Geld der Welt.

Würdest du für 100 Euro einen Monat lang auch am Wochenende in die Schule gehen?

Sunlight comes creeping in illuminates our skin we watch the day go by stories of all we did it made me think of it made me think of you. Under a trillion stars we danced on top of cars took pictures of the stage so far from where we are they made me think of you they made me think of you. Oh lights go down in the moment we're lost and found I just wanna be by your side if these wings could fly oh damn these walls in the moment we're ten feet and how you told me after it all

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

von Lisa am 26.01.2014 19:59

Ja meine schule ist voll chillig also für 100 euro JA

Würdest du für 100 euro nie wieder Schokolade essen ? 

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 26.01.2014 20:01.

Rachel

29, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Seniors New Directions

von Rachel am 26.01.2014 20:31

never...mich gibt es ohne schoki nicht

Würdest du für 100 euro vor der schule singen? oder performen? 

Antworten

Elena

27, Weiblich

Lesbe

McKinley High Juniors

von Elena am 26.01.2014 21:44

Hätte ich die Stimme dazu würde ich es tun, klar, aber die habe ich nicht.
Deshalb rocke ich weiterhin viel lieber unter der Dusche ab.

Würdest du für 100 Euro an deiner Schule bleiben, obwohl du - nehmen wir mal an, sie existiert - angeboten bekommen hast an die William McKinley High School zu wechseln?

Antworten

Lucy
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Lucy am 27.01.2014 16:51

Ehrlich gesagt wenn meine Freunde mitkommen dürften schon, aber sonst auch nicht für Geld

Würdest du für 100 Euro auf ein Konzert von jmd gehen, den du eigentlich hasst?

Antworten

Ruby

28, Weiblich

Gothik

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Drama Club

von Ruby am 27.01.2014 17:09

Ja, dass würde ich tun. Konzert ist Konzert, da würde ich sogar zu Justin Bieber gehen &' den kann ich wirklich nicht leiden. ;c

Würdest du dich für 100 Euro im Bikini // Badeanzug // Badehose im Schnee wälzen? ;c 

I could write a song with my new piano, I could sing about how love is a losing battle. And I could sing about cupid and his shooting arrow, in the end, you'll find out that my heart was battered. But I rather make a song they can play on the radio, that makes you wanna dance. Don't it make you wanna dance. But I rather make a song they can play on the radio, that makes you wanna grab your lover's hand.

Antworten

Mayleen

26, Weiblich

Schwulette

McKinley High Juniors Art Club Book Club Dancer Interfaith Paintball League

von Mayleen am 27.01.2014 18:48

Eher nicht nein

Würdest du für 100 Euro in einem Cheerleader Kostüm in die Schule gehen?

Feeling my way through the darkness  Guided by a beating heart  I can't tell where the journey will end  But I know where it starts  They tell me I'm too young to understand  They say I'm caught up in a dream  Well life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes  Well that's fine by me  So wake me up when it's all over  When I'm wiser and I'm older  All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost I tried carrying the weight of the world But I only have two hands I hope I get the chance to travel the world  And I don't have any plans I wish that I could stay forever this young Not afraid to close my eyes Life's a game made for everyone And love is a prize So wake me up when it's all over When I'm wiser and I'm older All this time I was finding myself And I didn't know I was lost

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  7  |  8  |  9  |  10

« zurück zum Forum