Sex oder 100 €

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]

Cassy
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Sex oder 100 €

von Cassy am 16.11.2013 17:10

Geld D:

Antworten

Tyler
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Tyler am 16.11.2013 16:09

Geld

Antworten

Bianca

27, Weiblich

Gothik

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Badminton Team Dancer Foto Club Girls Athletics Popular Students

von Bianca am 16.11.2013 16:08

Sex :'D

tumblr_mrm7dibIXK1qbabvao3_250.gif     tumblr_mrm7dibIXK1qbabvao7_r1_250.gif

Primadonna girl. Would you do anything for me? Buy a big diamond ring for? Would you get to down on your knees for me? Pop that pretty question, right now baby. Beauty queen on a silver screen, living life like i'm in a dream, i know i've got a big ego, i really don't know why it's such a big deal though. And i'm sad to the core, core, core. Every day's such a chore, chore, chore. When you give, i want more, more, more

i wanna be adored. Cause i'm a primadonna girl, yeah. All i ever wanted was the world. I can't help that i need it all. The primadonna life, the rise, the fall. You say that i'm kinda difficult but it's always someone else's fault. Got you wrapped around my finger babe, you can count on me to misbehave. Primadonna girl. Fill the void up with celluloid, take a picture, i'm with the boys. Get what i want cause i ask for it. Not because i'm really that deserving of it. Living life like i'm in a play. In the limelight i want to stay. I know i've got a big ego, i really don't know why it's such a big deal though.

Antworten

Juliet

27, Weiblich

Kitty Cat

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Cheerio

von Juliet am 16.11.2013 16:01

Seeeeeex

Antworten

Tyler
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Tyler am 16.11.2013 15:58

Money

Antworten

Bianca

27, Weiblich

Gothik

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Badminton Team Dancer Foto Club Girls Athletics Popular Students

von Bianca am 16.11.2013 15:57

Beides
- nee Spaß; mh... Geld ;'D 

tumblr_mrm7dibIXK1qbabvao3_250.gif     tumblr_mrm7dibIXK1qbabvao7_r1_250.gif

Primadonna girl. Would you do anything for me? Buy a big diamond ring for? Would you get to down on your knees for me? Pop that pretty question, right now baby. Beauty queen on a silver screen, living life like i'm in a dream, i know i've got a big ego, i really don't know why it's such a big deal though. And i'm sad to the core, core, core. Every day's such a chore, chore, chore. When you give, i want more, more, more

i wanna be adored. Cause i'm a primadonna girl, yeah. All i ever wanted was the world. I can't help that i need it all. The primadonna life, the rise, the fall. You say that i'm kinda difficult but it's always someone else's fault. Got you wrapped around my finger babe, you can count on me to misbehave. Primadonna girl. Fill the void up with celluloid, take a picture, i'm with the boys. Get what i want cause i ask for it. Not because i'm really that deserving of it. Living life like i'm in a play. In the limelight i want to stay. I know i've got a big ego, i really don't know why it's such a big deal though.

Antworten

Alaska

29, Weiblich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Head Cheerio Popular Students Zölibat Club Gewinner

von Alaska am 16.11.2013 13:45

100 Euro

Bitches are aggressive, assertive, domineering, overbearing, strong-minded, spiteful, hostile, direct, blunt, candid, obnoxious, thick-skinned, hard-headed, vicious, dogmatic, competent, competitive, pushy, loud-mouthed, independent, stubborn, demanding, manipulative, egoistic, driven, achieving, overwhelming, threatening, scary, ambitious, tough, brassy, masculine, boisterous and turbulent. A Bitch takes shit from no one. You may not like her, but you cannot ignore her.

Antworten

Tyler
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Tyler am 16.11.2013 12:03

sex

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

von Lisa am 16.11.2013 11:11

100 euro :3

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Antworten

Destiny

27, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Dancer Drama Club Foto Club Girls Athletics Gewinner

von Destiny am 16.11.2013 10:46

100 Euro :3

tumblr_mxwz2wgZOQ1qeqhpwo6_250.gif tumblr_mxwz2wgZOQ1qeqhpwo7_250.gif

tumblr_my565yky121s5hz1so7_250.gif  tumblr_my565yky121s5hz1so2_250.gif  tumblr_my565yky121s5hz1so8_250.gif
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.And I'm not perfect andI am totally crazy. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum