Offizielle Hompage der 'Secret Symphony'

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Marissa
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Offizielle Hompage der 'Secret Symphony'

von Marissa am 09.11.2013 22:37

Serena ist nun natürlich auch Mitglied :)

{Logan Lerman ist der Beste Schauspieler/Star/Irgendwas den es gibt <3 ♥ Er ist einfach nur Perfekt *meine Tür mit dem Plakat anstarre* }

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 09.11.2013 22:45

{Yeah *doppelhighfive* *michzutodefangirle* ♥}

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Serena

27, Weiblich

Lesbe

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Dancer Girls Athletics Skater Club

von Serena am 10.11.2013 12:56

{Ihr seit doch verrückt Naja ich bin nicht besser.}

And I will always love you. I will always love you. You my darling you mhhh, Bittersweet memories, That is all I'm taking with me. So goodbye, please don't cry. We both know I'm not what you, you need. And I will always love you. I will always love you. I hope life treats you kind, And I hope you have, All you dreamed of. And I wish to you joy, And happiness. But above all this, I'm wishing you love.

Antworten

Marissa
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Marissa am 10.11.2013 18:08

{Beim Doppelhighfive einschlage und mit fangirle  ♥ Jaaaa ich bin gerne verrückt}

Antworten

Nick
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Nick am 10.11.2013 18:38

Wuhu ich bin jetzt auch ein secret symphonyer

Antworten

Gwen

27, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Dancer The Skanks

von Gwen am 10.11.2013 20:17

Dean_de_Chanel ist jetzt Harmony NEBENINFO

Außerdem kann Harmy nicht, da die Arme im Krankenhaus liegt :( 

Antworten

Gwen

27, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Dancer The Skanks

von Gwen am 10.11.2013 20:28

(Außerdem kann ich hstw nächstes We net, Todestag von meinem Opa und da ist Familienfeier, dont ask me why. Ich versuchs aber über s Handy.)

Antworten

Tyler
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Tyler am 17.11.2013 18:57

Wesshal war niemand aussert Julie und ich on?

Antworten

Lilly

27, Weiblich

Schwarze

Seniors New Directions Book Club Zölibat Club

von Lilly am 17.11.2013 19:25

{ich war auch on, hab aber iwie vergessen dass das heute is'. Am Wochende bin ich meistens bei meinem Dad und morgen schreibe ich Deutsch, ich hab also zirmlich vieles und wichtigeres zu tuhen, und außerdem muss ich mit meinen Eltern grade eine Finanzkriese überstehen & ausdiskutieren und son Scheiß. Sorry.}

Lilly.png

Antworten

Tyler
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Tyler am 17.11.2013 19:35

(Ist doch kein Prolem! Wenigstens sagst du esheid :) )

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum