Klassenraum 201

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  ...  17  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]

Holly
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Klassenraum 201

von Holly am 30.12.2012 18:40

Wieder so eine herzliche Le Claire. *Kitty anlächel*
Herzlichkeit liegt anscheinend in der Familie.
*zu Chloe drehe* Gut ... Die Chlamydien-Infektion
ist nämlich eine der häufigsten sexuell übertragbaren
Krankheiten. Symptome einer Chlamydieninfektion sind
sowohl bei Männern als auch Frauen schmerzhaftes
Wasserlassen ... *nickend sage* Was lernen wir daraus:
Lieber vorher verhüten. Also, Chloe. Zweigen
sie uns ihre Fingerfertigkeit. Streifen sie das Kondum
über. *lachend sage*

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 30.12.2012 18:40

*zu holly seh*
"Sorry."
*lächelnd sag*
"War... nicht so gemeint."

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Tina

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions The Bully Whips Drama Club God Squad Gewinner

von Tina am 30.12.2012 18:40

*zu Sabrina flüster*
Ich auch nicht und ich glaub auch nicht das das eine gute Idee war... 

Antworten

Sabrina
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Sabrina am 30.12.2012 18:39

*zu tina flüster*
"Das hätte ich nicht gemacht..." 

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

von Lisa am 30.12.2012 18:37

*kitty einen "das hätte ich nicht gemacht" blick zuwerf*

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Antworten

Vivien
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Vivien am 30.12.2012 18:37

*grinsend kitty beobachte* [Wow, ich komm mir grad ziemlich blöd vor xD]

Antworten

Tina

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions The Bully Whips Drama Club God Squad Gewinner

von Tina am 30.12.2012 18:36

*Kitty beobachte*
//so würde ich nicht mit einer Lehrerin reden, egal wie locker sie ist...//

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

von Lisa am 30.12.2012 18:36

*kitty zu kicher*

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Antworten

Lucy
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Lucy am 30.12.2012 18:36

*blicke auch kurz zu Chloe*
*blicke mich noch mal kurz um*
*unbewusst angefangen habe sehr leise ein Lied zu summen*

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 30.12.2012 18:34

*aufsehe&holly zuhöre*
"Vielleicht sollten wir ja ihren Punktestand an die Tafel schreiben!? Oder vielleicht, was sie grade auf Twitter gepostet haben?"
*versuche mir ein verächtliches grinsen zu sparen*

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  ...  17  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum