Klassenraum 201

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  13  |  14  |  15  |  16  |  17  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Vivien
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Klassenraum 201

von Vivien am 30.12.2012 18:58

*das kaugummi nehm, die folie abreiß&in den mülleimer werfe*
"Danke."
*sie kurz anseh&zulächel, mich dann aber wieder holly zuwende*
*das kaugummi in meinen mund schiebe&grinsend beobachte wie tiana holly anfunkelt*
*unsicher anfang mitzusingen, immer sicherer werde&schließlich auf den tisch steig&auch tanze xD* 

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 30.12.2012 19:00.

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 30.12.2012 18:58

*als sie anfängt zu singen eine augenbraun heb*
*sie beobachte, mich dann umseh&etwas unsicher bin was ich jezt machen soll ^^*

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Sabrina
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Sabrina am 30.12.2012 18:58

*lisa sehe*
//Schleimerin!//
*grinsend holly beobachte*
//Arme Tiana das ist jetzt peinlich!//
*holly anschau*
//Okay?!// 

Antworten

Chloe
Administrator

32, Männlich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Abschluss Secret Symphony Swimming Team A/V Club #OMglee Gewinner

von Chloe am 30.12.2012 18:58

*als backgroundsängerin mitsing^^* [ist doch immer bei glee so oder? ^^]

Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again. She's having a sly indoor smoke And she calls the folks who run this her oldest friends. Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes as all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach And it seems as though those lumps in your throat that you just swallowed have got you going

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

von Lisa am 30.12.2012 18:59

Bitte

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

von Lisa am 30.12.2012 18:59

*auch Backroundsind*

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Antworten

Tina

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions The Bully Whips Drama Club God Squad Gewinner

von Tina am 30.12.2012 19:00

*etwas überrascht bin als sie anfängt zu singen*
*nicht wirklich weiß was ich machen soll* 

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 30.12.2012 19:01

*schließlich fast die ganze klasse mitsingt&auch mitsinge*
*es vivien nachmach&auf den tisch steig ^^*

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Sabrina
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Sabrina am 30.12.2012 19:02

*nicht weiß was ich machen soll*
*leise zu tina sag*
"Weißt du was wir tun sollen?" 

Antworten

Holly
Gelöschter Benutzer