Haus der Le Claire's

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  ...  24  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Ryder_Lynn

27, male

Kitty Cat

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Popular Students Titan Gewinner

Re: Haus der Le Claire's

from Ryder_Lynn on 10/31/2012 01:58 PM

[kein problem^^]

Hey bist du fertig?*grins*

tumblr_mmyi9hR32d1spp49io8_250.gif tumblr_mmyi9hR32d1spp49io1_250.gif tumblr_mmyi9hR32d1spp49io7_250.gif
Chicks dig hot guys who are willing to get naked for a calendar, but what they're really looking for is a guy who will get naked emotionally-Ryder

Kitty

27, female

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

from Kitty on 10/31/2012 02:08 PM

*nochmal kurz in den Flur Spiegel guck*
*mein kleid glattstreich*
"Jup."
*wieder zu Ryder seh*
"Ich würd ja sagen, du siehst gut aus, aber das wär sicher ne Beleidigung."
*kicher*

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Ryder_Lynn

27, male

Kitty Cat

from Ryder_Lynn on 10/31/2012 02:10 PM

"Hm ja heute schon"*lacht**ihr die Hand reicht*

tumblr_mmyi9hR32d1spp49io8_250.gif tumblr_mmyi9hR32d1spp49io1_250.gif tumblr_mmyi9hR32d1spp49io7_250.gif
Chicks dig hot guys who are willing to get naked for a calendar, but what they're really looking for is a guy who will get naked emotionally-Ryder

Kitty

27, female

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

from Kitty on 10/31/2012 02:14 PM

*grinsend seine Hand nehme*
*als wir ein paar Schritte gegangen sind die Tür zuknall *

[Hehe', ich liebe es Türen zu zuknallen... xD]

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Ryder_Lynn

27, male

Kitty Cat

from Ryder_Lynn on 10/31/2012 02:15 PM

[ xD]
*geht bzw fährt mit ihr zur McKinley *

Kitty

27, female

Womanizer

from Kitty on 11/03/2012 08:49 PM

*aus dem Bad komm; mir extra noch meine haare geglättet hab*
*ins Wohnzimmer geh*
*mir mein Handy schnapp*
*Ryder ne sms schreib*

Hey :*
Kommst du zu mir?

Ryder_Lynn

27, male

Kitty Cat

from Ryder_Lynn on 11/03/2012 08:53 PM

*von der Aula herfahrt*
*anklingelt*
[ryder hat übrigens geantwortet steht in der aula^^]

Kitty

27, female

Womanizer

from Kitty on 11/03/2012 08:56 PM

*aufspringt, an die Tür geh*
*einen spalt der Tür aufmach, da mich schließlich nicht die ganze Nachbarschaft nur in Unterwäsche sehen soll*
*als ich Ryder seh die Tür etwas weiter aufmach damit er reinkann*
*nach ihm die Tür schließ*
"Heey."
*ihn küss*

Ryder_Lynn

27, male

Kitty Cat

from Ryder_Lynn on 11/03/2012 08:59 PM

*reingeht*
*den kuss erwiedert*
*sie dann mustert*
Wow du siehst heiß aus

Kitty

27, female

Womanizer

from Kitty on 11/03/2012 09:06 PM

*grins*
"Danke."
*meine arme um seine talie leg*
"Lass uns doch hoch in mein Zimmer gehen!?"

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  ...  24  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum