Laberthread

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1468  |  1469  |  1470  |  1471  |  1472  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Dancer Girls Athletics

Re: Laberthread

von Phoebe am 04.07.2015 12:16

Ich will ja nicht jetzt einen Streit anfangen aber was hat sich abgesehen von der Startseite noch geändert?

And I won't let you go, Now you know, I've been crazy for you all this time, I've kept it close, Always hoping, With a heart on fire, A heart on fire, with a heart on fire, a heart on fire, Hand in hand, Sparkling eyes, The days are bright, And so are the nights, Cause when i'm with you I'm grinning, Once i was screwed now i'm winning

Antworten

Isa

25, Weiblich

Behinderte

Laberthread

von Isa am 07.07.2015 16:21

Hey,
Hab mich neu angemeldet:)
Ist hier überhaupt noch was los oder ist keiner mehr mit dabej?
Und wie kommt man zu den Orten?
Auf der Startseite werden nur ein paar wie Mikealson Villa angezeigt

Antworten

Serena

27, Weiblich

Lesbe

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Dancer Girls Athletics Skater Club

von Serena am 10.07.2015 12:44

Also hier ist mäßig was los aber um dir zu helfen auf der Startseite ist doch oben eine Leiste, da klickst du erst auf den Pfeil neben Gleekz und dann auf Forum, dann landest du zu den Orten.

And I will always love you. I will always love you. You my darling you mhhh, Bittersweet memories, That is all I'm taking with me. So goodbye, please don't cry. We both know I'm not what you, you need. And I will always love you. I will always love you. I hope life treats you kind, And I hope you have, All you dreamed of. And I wish to you joy, And happiness. But above all this, I'm wishing you love.

Antworten

Isa

25, Weiblich

Behinderte

von Isa am 10.07.2015 13:52

Hey:) vielen dank für den Tipp. Kriegt man überhaupt ne Antwort wenn man zum Beispiel in der Schule anfängt??

Antworten

Julie

26, Weiblich

Schwangere

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Gewinner

von Julie am 16.07.2015 16:58

Dieser Moment, wenn einem langweilig ist und man sieht, was für einen Mist man mit 14 abgezogen hat.  

sigi.png

1.png     2.png     3.png

Antworten

Graham
Administrator

32, Männlich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Abschluss Secret Symphony Swimming Team A/V Club #OMglee Gewinner

von Graham am 16.07.2015 17:46

hahah geht mir auch so
Hab letztens meine ganzen Beiträge druchgelesen und hab mich voll geschämt
Ach ja..  

Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again. She's having a sly indoor smoke And she calls the folks who run this her oldest friends. Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes as all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach And it seems as though those lumps in your throat that you just swallowed have got you going

Antworten

Josette

24, Weiblich

Stricher

von Josette am 11.12.2016 22:43

Wird hier noch geschrieben?
Es wirkt hier so verlassen und keiner schreibt im rp.

Antworten

Graham
Administrator

32, Männlich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Abschluss Secret Symphony Swimming Team A/V Club #OMglee Gewinner

von Graham am 05.02.2017 12:49

eher alles verlassen

Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again. She's having a sly indoor smoke And she calls the folks who run this her oldest friends. Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes as all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach And it seems as though those lumps in your throat that you just swallowed have got you going

Antworten

Josette

24, Weiblich

Stricher

von Josette am 08.02.2017 00:02

Das ist schade. Hier war mal so viel los.
Irgendwie muss es doch wieder belebar sein?

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 15.03.2017 19:57

is echt schade 

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1468  |  1469  |  1470  |  1471  |  1472  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum