Kleine Parkanlage

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  ...  29  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Grace
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Kleine Parkanlage

von Grace am 26.10.2012 22:41

Okay. *nicke*
//Naja, vielleicht kann ich mich noch hocharbeiten.//
*grinse*
Wie haben sie vor zu trainieren, wenn ich fragen darf? 

Antworten

Calleigh
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Calleigh am 26.10.2012 22:44

In der Sporthalle^^ oder was meinst du?
*verwirrt bin*

Antworten

Grace
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Grace am 26.10.2012 22:48

Nicht so wichtig.
*den Kopf schüttel*
*selber vergessen habe was ich meinte*
Also. *sie anlächel*
Ich muss dann los. Meine Familie warten.
Machen sie es gut, ich freue mich auf das Training.
*gehe* 

Antworten

Calleigh
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Calleigh am 26.10.2012 22:58

Tschüss^^
*ihr nachguck*

Antworten

Miley
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Miley am 27.10.2012 20:31

*geh*

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 28.10.2012 16:28

*vom joggen herkomm*
*mich unter einen Baum setz*
*meine Kopfhörer aus meinen Ohren zieh; meinen iPod aus meiner jacken Tasche fische*
*die Kopfhörer um den iPod wickel und diesen wieder in meine hacken Tasche steck*

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Ryder_Lynn

27, Männlich

Kitty Cat

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Popular Students Titan Gewinner

von Ryder_Lynn am 28.10.2012 16:31

*herspaziert aus langeweile*
*sich durch die haare fährt*
*Kitty entdeckt*
*sich umsieht ob eh nirgends jemand ist*
*zu ihr geht*
Hey Süße ;)

tumblr_mmyi9hR32d1spp49io8_250.gif tumblr_mmyi9hR32d1spp49io1_250.gif tumblr_mmyi9hR32d1spp49io7_250.gif
Chicks dig hot guys who are willing to get naked for a calendar, but what they're really looking for is a guy who will get naked emotionally-Ryder

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 28.10.2012 16:33

*von einer bekannten Stimme wieder aus meinem tagtraum gerissen werd*
"Hey!"
*aus reflexs aufsteh*
*ihn küss*

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Ryder_Lynn

27, Männlich

Kitty Cat

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Popular Students Titan Gewinner

von Ryder_Lynn am 28.10.2012 16:35

*erwiedert den Kuss*
Na was machst du hier?

tumblr_mmyi9hR32d1spp49io8_250.gif tumblr_mmyi9hR32d1spp49io1_250.gif tumblr_mmyi9hR32d1spp49io7_250.gif
Chicks dig hot guys who are willing to get naked for a calendar, but what they're really looking for is a guy who will get naked emotionally-Ryder

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Kitty am 28.10.2012 16:36

"Mich vom joggen entspann"
*etwas lach*
"Und du?"

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  ...  29  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum