Kleine Parkanlage

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  25  |  26  |  27  |  28  |  29  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Oldest posts first ]

Sara

29, female

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

Re: Kleine Parkanlage

from Sara on 08/21/2012 07:50 AM

*aufateh und mich auf den weg machen will*

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Sara

29, female

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

from Sara on 08/21/2012 07:43 AM

//wieso muss sylvester nur so auf mir rumhacken? Ich kann super cheern//

Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in

Sara

29, female

Herzensbrecher

from Sara on 08/21/2012 07:30 AM

*mit minen Haaren spiel und die Cheeriosuniform angucke*

Sara

29, female

Herzensbrecher

from Sara on 08/21/2012 07:26 AM

*auf mein handy guck*
//7:30...Was mach ich nur die ganze zeit jetzz?//

Sara

29, female

Herzensbrecher

from Sara on 08/21/2012 07:19 AM

*aufschreck weil ich ein geräusch höre*
*niemanden seh*

Sara

29, female

Herzensbrecher

from Sara on 08/21/2012 07:02 AM

*mch auf ne bank setz und mir langweilig ist*

Sara

29, female

Herzensbrecher

from Sara on 08/21/2012 06:49 AM

*hierherkomm*
*spazieren geh*
*an mein gespräch mit Tina denken muss*

Sydney
Admin

27, female

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

from Sydney on 07/08/2012 03:41 PM

Ja ... ich sollte mit meinen Freund darüber reden ...
*aufstehe, mich verabschiede und gehe*

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Dallas
Deleted user

from Dallas on 07/08/2012 03:39 PM

Es ist deine Entscheidung.
*zzu Syd sehe*

[bin mal kurz Kaffee trinken ]

Sydney
Admin

27, female

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

from Sydney on 07/08/2012 03:32 PM

*seufze* Vielleicht haben sie Recht ...
Vielleicht bin ich doch noch zu jung.
Ich sollte vielleicht noch warten.
*lächelnd seine Hand nehme*
Aber danke für deine Unterstützung.

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  25  |  26  |  27  |  28  |  29  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum