Pausenhalle

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  38  |  39  |  40  |  41  |  42  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Destiny

27, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Dancer Drama Club Foto Club Girls Athletics Gewinner

Re: Pausenhalle

von Destiny am 15.12.2013 11:54

Meine Welt besteht aus lauter Sarkasmus [💔 Oh i love it]

*grinst*

Gewöhn dich schonmal dran!

tumblr_mxwz2wgZOQ1qeqhpwo6_250.gif tumblr_mxwz2wgZOQ1qeqhpwo7_250.gif

tumblr_my565yky121s5hz1so7_250.gif  tumblr_my565yky121s5hz1so2_250.gif  tumblr_my565yky121s5hz1so8_250.gif
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.And I'm not perfect andI am totally crazy. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Antworten

Jamie

28, Männlich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Secret Symphony Basketball Team Ice Hockey Team The Secret Society of Superheroes Club Skater Club

von Jamie am 15.12.2013 11:58

"Ich merk das schon!" *erwiederte ich lachend* "Oh man sowas hatte ich schon irgendwie befürchtet!" *meinte ich und seufzte*

tumblr_m7y8hh6att1r02hd1o3_250.gif  tumblr_m7y8hh6att1r02hd1o4_250.gif
Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky. They wipe away tears that I cry.The good
and the bad times, we've been through them all. You make me rise when I fall. 'Cause
everytime we touch, I get this feeling. And everytime we kiss, I swear I could fly. Can't
you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last. Need you by my side. 'Cause everytime
we touch, I feel the static. And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky. Can't you hear my
heart beat so...I can't let you go. Want you in my life.

Antworten

Destiny

27, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Dancer Drama Club Foto Club Girls Athletics Gewinner

von Destiny am 15.12.2013 12:12

*grinst*

Aber ich kann den Sarkasmus auch abstellen, keine Sorge, dass ist auch eine Variante

*zwinkert kurz*

tumblr_my565yky121s5hz1so7_250.gif  tumblr_my565yky121s5hz1so2_250.gif  tumblr_my565yky121s5hz1so8_250.gif
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.And I'm not perfect andI am totally crazy. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Antworten

Jamie

28, Männlich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Secret Symphony Basketball Team Ice Hockey Team The Secret Society of Superheroes Club Skater Club

von Jamie am 15.12.2013 12:14

*Ich lachte* " Jetzt muss ich mich ja immer auf was gefasst machen!" *meinte ich und schüttelte lachend mit dem Kopf*

Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky. They wipe away tears that I cry.The good
and the bad times, we've been through them all. You make me rise when I fall. 'Cause
everytime we touch, I get this feeling. And everytime we kiss, I swear I could fly. Can't
you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last. Need you by my side. 'Cause everytime
we touch, I feel the static. And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky. Can't you hear my

Antworten

Destiny

27, Weiblich

Sportler

von Destiny am 15.12.2013 12:16

Vielleicht, oder vielleicht auch nicht

*lächelt und macht einen kurzen Blick auf die Uhr*

Shit!

Ich muss los, ich hab Blaine versprochen ihn wegen ein paar Vorbereitungen für die Hochzeit zu helfen!

*steht lächelnd auf*

Sry für den raschen Abgang, aber wir sehn uns

*grinst und geht*

[ich will dich nicht ewig im Play festhalten^^]

Antworten

Jamie

28, Männlich

Schwangere

von Jamie am 15.12.2013 12:19

( okay...ich fand unser play aber schön :* )

"Okay alles klar, dann vielleicht bis bald?" *ich sah sie fragend an. Dann sah ich, wie sie aufstand und ging. Ich musste darüber lachend mit dem Kopf schütteln. Ich saß noch eine weile dumm herum und stand dann auch auf und ging*

Antworten

Rose

27, Weiblich

Schmalzlocke

McKinley High Seniors Secret Symphony Cheerio Popular Students Zölibat Club

von Rose am 04.04.2014 14:16

*kommt her*
*setzt sich auf eines der Fensterbretter*
*denkt nach*

You and me We used to be together Everyday together always I really feel That I'm losing my best friend I can't believe This could be the end It looks as though you're letting go And if it's real Well I don't want to know Don't speak I know just what you're saying So please stop explaining Don't tell me cause it hurts Don't speak I know what you're thinking I don't need your reasons Don't tell me cause it hurts Our memories Well, they can be inviting But some are altogether Mighty frightening As we die, both you and I With my head in my hands I sit and cry Don't speak I know just what you're saying So please stop explaining Don't tell me cause it hurts (no, no, no) Don't speak I know what you're thinking I don't need your reasons Don't tell me cause it hurts It's all ending I gotta stop pretending who we are... You and me I can see us dying... are we? Don't speak I know just what you're saying So please stop explaining Don't tell me cause it hurts (no, no, no) Don't speak I know what you're thinking I don't need your reasons Don't tell me cause it hurts Don't tell me cause it hurts! I know what you're saying So please stop explaining Don't speak, don't speak, don't speak, Oh I know what you're thinking And I don't need your reasons I know you're good, I know you're good, I know you're real good Oh, la la la la la la La la la la la la Don't, Don't, uh-huh Hush, hush darlin' Hush, hush darlin' Hush, hush don't tell me tell me cause it hurts Hush, hush darlin' Hush, hush darlin' Hush, hush don't tell me tell me cause it hurts

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 04.04.2014 21:29

Ich kam mit ein paar Cheerios und Bree in die Eingagshalle. Wir redeten und kicherten etwas, bis die anderen gingen und nurnoch B. & ich da waren. Bree nervte mich mit ihrem geschwärme bon Ryder. Hallo? Er ist mein Ex. 'Kannst du gehen? Ich will allein sein.', fragte ich mit einem gereitzdem Unterton. Sie nickte und ging. Ich seufzte erleichtert und entdeckte dann ein Mädchen, dass ich noch nie gesehen hatte.

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Rose

27, Weiblich

Schmalzlocke

McKinley High Seniors Secret Symphony Cheerio Popular Students Zölibat Club

von Rose am 05.04.2014 15:05

*Ich hatte die Cheerleader natürlich mitbekommen,aber es interessierte mich nicht.Außerdem gehörte ich ja selber dazu.Dann sah ich Kitty und wandte mich ihr zu.*
"Du bist Kitty oder?"
*Sie sollte die am wenigsten nervende sein.Vielleicht stimmte das ja.* 

You and me We used to be together Everyday together always I really feel That I'm losing my best friend I can't believe This could be the end It looks as though you're letting go And if it's real Well I don't want to know Don't speak I know just what you're saying So please stop explaining Don't tell me cause it hurts Don't speak I know what you're thinking I don't need your reasons Don't tell me cause it hurts Our memories Well, they can be inviting But some are altogether Mighty frightening As we die, both you and I With my head in my hands I sit and cry Don't speak I know just what you're saying So please stop explaining Don't tell me cause it hurts (no, no, no) Don't speak I know what you're thinking I don't need your reasons Don't tell me cause it hurts It's all ending I gotta stop pretending who we are... You and me I can see us dying... are we? Don't speak I know just what you're saying So please stop explaining Don't tell me cause it hurts (no, no, no) Don't speak I know what you're thinking I don't need your reasons Don't tell me cause it hurts Don't tell me cause it hurts! I know what you're saying So please stop explaining Don't speak, don't speak, don't speak, Oh I know what you're thinking And I don't need your reasons I know you're good, I know you're good, I know you're real good Oh, la la la la la la La la la la la la Don't, Don't, uh-huh Hush, hush darlin' Hush, hush darlin' Hush, hush don't tell me tell me cause it hurts Hush, hush darlin' Hush, hush darlin' Hush, hush don't tell me tell me cause it hurts

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 05.04.2014 16:35

Ich mustete das Mädchen und nickte dann. 'Jap. Ich bin Kitty Le Clair.' Ich verschenkte die Arme miteinander. 'Und wer bist du? Ich hab dich noch nie gesehen.'

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  38  |  39  |  40  |  41  |  42  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum