Offizielle Homepage der Troubletones

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  ...  18  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]

Quinn
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

Re: Offizielle Homepage der Troubletones

von Quinn am 13.10.2012 08:46

[omg was ist nur aus gleekz geworden ... ]

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 13.10.2012 00:20

Ouh ja, und Sel Platz 5.

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 13.10.2012 11:01.

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 13.10.2012 00:18

Ich muss ma ne Liste erstellen! xD

1. San
2. Mee
3. Elia
4. Sabrina
6. Die Schwester von Elia, wo der Name mir Grad nich einfällt...

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 13.10.2012 10:14.

Santana

29, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Dancer Left Behind Club Popular Students

von Santana am 13.10.2012 00:05

Sabrina gehört zu den best bitches evaa^^

santana_sign.gif  santana_sign1.gif

Hold up, could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel has a bit of a schnoz. I mean I wouldn't
know because like Medusa I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there
aren't things we don't want to change about ourselves? I'm sure that Sam has been at the doctor's office and
riffled through pamphlets on mouth reductions. I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's
not really using them anyway. And I'm definitely sure Tina has looked into getting an eye de-slanting. «

Antworten

Blaine
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Blaine am 12.10.2012 23:56

*lach* wieder sehn 

Antworten

Sabrina
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Sabrina am 12.10.2012 23:52

*den shlushie abbekomm* Du mieses kleines Opfer! Verpiss dich aus unseren Seite! 

Antworten

Blaine
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Blaine am 12.10.2012 23:48

*den shlushie abbekomm und auch ein hol**in über sabrina kipp* der is für dich paris hilton für arme * sakastisch*

Antworten

Sabrina
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Sabrina am 12.10.2012 23:46

halt die Fresse. *Den nächsten Shlushie nehm und ihn über Blaine schütt*
Upss das tu mir aber leid! *ironie* 

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Kitty am 12.10.2012 23:45

Kommentar:

Müsst ihr Grad sagen, nee?

Antworten

Blaine
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Blaine am 12.10.2012 23:43

Grüße von den New Directions Kids xDDDD ihr seid nich beliebt :o

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  ...  18  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum