X oder Y

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  165  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]

Jose

23, Weiblich

Schwarze

Re: X oder Y

von Jose am 23.09.2014 16:33

Kasette ♥ Nostalgie

Wii oder XBox? 

Jossse.gifJooooose.gifJoseee.gifjjose.gif

Up above the surface I was just a perfect child
                                                      But underneath it all I was craving to be wild
                                          Don't you judge by the cover, it's so far from what you see
                                                I'm losin' all my patience waiting on you to believe

I'm suffocating, I can't breathe

Antworten

Jesse

26, Männlich

Schmalzlocke

von Jesse am 22.09.2014 21:48

Hund *-* ♥

CD oder Kasette? ^^

JESSESTJAMES.gif

I like to do impromptu concerts for the homeless - it's so important to give back ----Because when you love something,
you've got to go for it. You'd never be with me completely if I was on the opposing team and I care about you more
than winning another national title. So I left Vocal Adrenaline for you. 
----Just come out so we can talk... or sing about it.

jesse3.gif Jesseactual2.gif jesse1.gif

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 22.09.2014 21:49.

Jose

23, Weiblich

Schwarze

von Jose am 22.09.2014 19:39

Beides super putzig und toll *-*
Aber ich nehme: Tiger ♥

Hund oder Katze?

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 22.09.2014 19:39.

Kate

25, Weiblich

Trouty Mouth

von Kate am 22.09.2014 19:15

Quick! <:

Tiger oder Löwe? :3 

http://media.tumblr.com/d8bc78d942997c77cd0ec150584c339d/tumblr_inline_n6avlzz52X1rlymf3.gif   http://media.tumblr.com/0b6fc2227519ec069288aac1ae8dbd4e/tumblr_inline_n6avlhORJx1rlymf3.gif

slowly.png

Can you feel it? All the guys in here don't really wanna dance. Can you feel it? All that I can here is music from the back. Can you feel it? Found you hiding here so won't you take my hand, darling, before the beats kicks in again. I need you darling, come on set the tone. If you feel you're falling, won't you let me know? 

Antworten

Nate

26, Männlich

Rollstuhlfahrer

von Nate am 22.09.2014 19:03

BEIDES

Aber ok^^ dann nehm ich Lesen :)

Puck/Quinn oder Sam/Quinn?

N1.gifN2.gifN3.gifNaaatte.gif

Antworten

Jose

23, Weiblich

Schwarze

von Jose am 22.09.2014 18:57

*denk*  *denk* The Originals 

Bücher Lesen oder Serien gucken?

Antworten

Kate

25, Weiblich

Trouty Mouth

von Kate am 22.09.2014 18:49

TEEN WOLF!   

The Originals oder Grey's Anatomy? ^^

http://media.tumblr.com/d8bc78d942997c77cd0ec150584c339d/tumblr_inline_n6avlzz52X1rlymf3.gif   http://media.tumblr.com/0b6fc2227519ec069288aac1ae8dbd4e/tumblr_inline_n6avlhORJx1rlymf3.gif

slowly.png

Can you feel it? All the guys in here don't really wanna dance. Can you feel it? All that I can here is music from the back. Can you feel it? Found you hiding here so won't you take my hand, darling, before the beats kicks in again. I need you darling, come on set the tone. If you feel you're falling, won't you let me know? 

Antworten

Jose

23, Weiblich

Schwarze

von Jose am 22.09.2014 18:47

Super RTL (zumindest zu der Zeit als ich es noch geguckt habe^^)

Teen Wolf oder The Vampire Diaries?

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 22.09.2014 18:47.

Kate

25, Weiblich

Trouty Mouth

von Kate am 22.09.2014 18:42

Ich glaube eher Serien. <:

Kika oder Super RTL?  

slowly.png

Antworten

Jesse

26, Männlich

Schmalzlocke

von Jesse am 22.09.2014 18:18

Ahhhh das ist hart... Aber momentan Staffel 5 :)

Serien oder Filme? 

JESSESTJAMES.gif

I like to do impromptu concerts for the homeless - it's so important to give back ----Because when you love something,
you've got to go for it. You'd never be with me completely if I was on the opposing team and I care about you more
than winning another national title. So I left Vocal Adrenaline for you. 
----Just come out so we can talk... or sing about it.

jesse3.gif Jesseactual2.gif jesse1.gif

Antworten
1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  165  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum