Footballfeld

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  59  |  60  |  61  |  62  |  63  ...  220  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Sue
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Footballfeld

von Sue am 05.09.2012 20:14

Quinn wird das auch ohne sie hinbekommen!
*mir da sicher bin*

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 05.09.2012 20:15

Okay...
*quinn anguck*

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Antworten

Sue
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Sue am 05.09.2012 20:19

ich geh dan mal, und sag dem ollen [figgins] bescheid!
*aufsteh*
*geh*

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 05.09.2012 20:21

*wieder q anguck*
*augen verdreh*
Was hast du eig gegen mich?

Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

von Sara am 05.09.2012 20:32

*ohne worte geh*

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 08.09.2012 14:09

*herkomm*
*trainier*

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Jake
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Jake am 08.09.2012 14:10

*mit einem Football in der Hand herkomm und ein bisschen herumwerf*
*Jacke auszieh, weil es so heiß ist*

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 08.09.2012 14:13

*jake kommen seh*
*leicht eine Augenbraun heb* //kenn ich den nich irgendwo her?//
*zur Tribüne lauf*
*mich hinsetz*
*aus meiner Flasche trink*

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Jake
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Jake am 08.09.2012 14:25

*irgendwie aus der Form bin*
*MP3-Player raushol*
*umschau, ob jemand zuschaut, Kitty nicht seh*
*zu tanzen beginn*

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Kitty am 08.09.2012 14:30

*als ich aufeinmal die Musik hör aufschreck*
*jake tanzen seh*
*die flasche zu mach und die auf die Bank stell*
*etwas kicher da er auf dem footballfeld tanzt jedoch beeindruckt bin*
*weiter zuguck*
*auf ihn zu gehen will aber dann noch warten bis er fertig ist*

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  59  |  60  |  61  |  62  |  63  ...  220  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum