Wohnung von Olivia und Alice

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  16  |  17  |  18  |  19  |  20  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Oldest posts first ]

Alice

26, female

Schwarze

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Book Club Cheerio

Re: Wohnung von Olivia und Alice

from Alice on 03/05/2014 08:53 PM

"Ok.Soll ich oder willst du?" 

I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... I can see the first leaf falling It's all yellow and nice It's so very cold outside like the way I'm feeling inside I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... Outside it's now raining and tears are falling from my eyes Why did it have to happen? Why did it all have to end? I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... I have your arms around me warm like fire but when I open my eyes You're gone... I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do feel I will miss you much... miss you much...

Olivia

26, female

Schwangere

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Popular Students

from Olivia on 03/05/2014 08:32 PM

"Chinese?"
*Grinst etwas* 

http://31.media.tumblr.com/9e20c13148c1b2997add737a349deeb5/tumblr_mw77hfOHmV1qjozueo4_250.gif  http://25.media.tumblr.com/cf7125e5c63b95173219036e05e2df95/tumblr_mw77hfOHmV1qjozueo1_250.gif  

» Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide. «
When you walk my way, I feel a rush come over me. A sharp panic, panic. It's the things you say, that makes a rush come over me. It happens all the time. I never was too good at following rules. I'm better just pretending I was a fool. All day, all night I got the lights in my eyes and I'm falling for you. Keep cool, stay tough, but that's never enough and these are the lessons in love.

Alice

26, female

Schwarze

from Alice on 03/05/2014 08:06 PM

"Gut,das geht schneller."
*lächelt*
"Pizza oder was vom Chinesen?" 

I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... I can see the first leaf falling It's all yellow and nice It's so very cold outside like the way I'm feeling inside I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... Outside it's now raining and tears are falling from my eyes Why did it have to happen? Why did it all have to end? I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... I have your arms around me warm like fire but when I open my eyes You're gone... I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do feel I will miss you much... miss you much...

Olivia

26, female

Schwangere

from Olivia on 03/04/2014 10:43 PM

*Grinst breit*
"Wir könnten uns auch etwas bestellen."
*Zwinkert*

{Okay, bis morgen. ♡' Du auch. ;'*} 

http://31.media.tumblr.com/9e20c13148c1b2997add737a349deeb5/tumblr_mw77hfOHmV1qjozueo4_250.gif  http://25.media.tumblr.com/cf7125e5c63b95173219036e05e2df95/tumblr_mw77hfOHmV1qjozueo1_250.gif  

» Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide. «
When you walk my way, I feel a rush come over me. A sharp panic, panic. It's the things you say, that makes a rush come over me. It happens all the time. I never was too good at following rules. I'm better just pretending I was a fool. All day, all night I got the lights in my eyes and I'm falling for you. Keep cool, stay tough, but that's never enough and these are the lessons in love.

Alice

26, female

Schwarze

from Alice on 03/04/2014 10:40 PM

"Lass mich,du bist älter."
*grinst*
"Aber Kartoffeln schälen ist langweilig."

(ich muss erstmasl off,bis morgen<3 schlaf gut) 

Olivia

26, female

Schwangere

from Olivia on 03/04/2014 10:38 PM

*Beruhigt sich langsam wieder*
"Schonmal was von Rüherei mit Spinat und Kartoffeln gehört?"
*Grinst sie breit an* 

Alice

26, female

Schwarze

from Alice on 03/04/2014 10:35 PM

"Was zaubert man daraus denn bitte?"
*sieht sie an* 

Olivia

26, female

Schwangere

from Olivia on 03/04/2014 10:34 PM

*Muss Lachen*
"Hilfe, nicht so viel Begeisterung auf einmal bitte."
*Sieht sie an und dann in den Kühlschrank und muss noch mehr Lachen*
*Findet den Grund warum sie lacht zwar ziemlich idiotisch, kann aber nicht aufhören* 

Alice

26, female

Schwarze

from Alice on 03/04/2014 10:31 PM

"Was haben wir denn noch?"
*sieht ihn den Kühlschrank*
"Toll Kartoffeln und Spinat." 

Olivia

26, female

Schwangere

from Olivia on 03/04/2014 10:21 PM

*Nickt lächelnd*
"Was hättest du denn gerne dazu?"
*Grinst und geht in die Küche*
"Ich kümmer mich ums Rüherei und du um das andere?" 

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  16  |  17  |  18  |  19  |  20  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum