Search for posts by Sara

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  328  |  »  |  Last Search found 3275 matches:

Sara

29, female

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

Re: Laberthread

from Sara on 10/24/2013 08:27 PM

Aber sowas von.

Oder ich erstell' doch lieber 'nen ausgedachten Chara. :3

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Sara

29, female

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

from Sara on 10/24/2013 08:17 PM

@ Grace: Du hast sehr viel verpasst. :'D Wir machen jetzt alle Sprachaudios, damit wir nicht schreiben müssen - viel Spaß beim anhörn'.
@ Merissa: Ich bin nicht so der Sterek Typ. ^^ Ich steh' mehr auf Stydia. <:

Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in

Sara

29, female

Herzensbrecher

from Sara on 10/24/2013 08:13 PM

Ja. :3 Derek ist auch toll. *0*'

Sara

29, female

Herzensbrecher

from Sara on 10/24/2013 08:10 PM

Ja, Scott ist toll. Die besten sind &' bleiben aber Lydia und Stiles.

Sara

29, female

Herzensbrecher

from Sara on 10/24/2013 08:02 PM

@ Grace: Guck' mal auf Whats App. 0':
@ Nina &' Mandy: Reserviert mir Allison, falls sie noch frei ist. :3

Sara

29, female

Herzensbrecher

Re: Hot or Not?

from Sara on 10/18/2013 06:23 PM

Hot.

Nathaniel Freakin' Awesome Buzolic?' ♥'

Sara

29, female

Herzensbrecher

from Sara on 10/11/2013 11:45 PM

Stimmt. <:
Stimmt auch; Shay passt nicht so zu Grace. Sonst hattest du ja - ausser in der Katy Perry und Ashley Greene Zeit - immer jemand blondes. :'D Candice hat irgendwie am besten gepasst.

Sara

29, female

Herzensbrecher

from Sara on 10/11/2013 09:03 PM

Nicht schlimm.

Sara

29, female

Herzensbrecher

from Sara on 10/11/2013 08:44 PM

Stimmt. 0':
[und aw' auf whats app. :'D]

Sara

29, female

Herzensbrecher

from Sara on 10/11/2013 08:31 PM

@ Britt: Haha. :'D Natürlich ohne. Im Nachhinein find' ich den Namen aber scheiße. x'D Ausser dass Sara Shepard auch so heißt. :'3

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  328  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page