X oder Y

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  115  |  116  |  117  |  118  |  119  ...  165  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Dancer Girls Athletics

Re: X oder Y

von Phoebe am 23.12.2013 12:01

Da mein Bruder mein Schneemann immer kaputt macht und dann aus Schuldgefühlen (und weil ihn dann ein schlechtes Gewissen mache) mir einen neuen baut, nehme ich Schneemann bauen
Kakao oder Tee? 

And I won't let you go, Now you know, I've been crazy for you all this time, I've kept it close, Always hoping, With a heart on fire, A heart on fire, with a heart on fire, a heart on fire, Hand in hand, Sparkling eyes, The days are bright, And so are the nights, Cause when i'm with you I'm grinning, Once i was screwed now i'm winning

Antworten

Brittany

27, Weiblich

Schwulette

McKinley High Seniors Drama Club God Squad Thunderclap

von Brittany am 23.12.2013 12:17

Tee

Schwarzer Tee oder Grüner Tee?

I'm lonely every night, don't know what you want from me. My heart is broken, Can't you see that I'm a mess? I second guess myself, I need mental help. When I look into your eyes you make me smile but tell me lies. I can't believe the words you say. Wanna wanna run away. I wanna run but I can't even walk so I'm sitting down not knowing how to talk to you. When you see me on the street I never want our eyes to meet. So now I'm locked behind the door don't know what I'm livin' for. You don't even seem to care at all. Yeah I'm your Girl and I should go to hell.

Antworten

Marylou
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Marylou am 23.12.2013 15:37

Auf jeden Fall grün :)

Glee oder Gossip Girl? 

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

von Lisa am 23.12.2013 15:52

Glee 

PLL oder Glee? 

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Antworten

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Dancer Girls Athletics

von Phoebe am 23.12.2013 16:06

Glee, nee PLL ach beides! 
Kitty oder Bree? 

And I won't let you go, Now you know, I've been crazy for you all this time, I've kept it close, Always hoping, With a heart on fire, A heart on fire, with a heart on fire, a heart on fire, Hand in hand, Sparkling eyes, The days are bright, And so are the nights, Cause when i'm with you I'm grinning, Once i was screwed now i'm winning

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

von Lisa am 23.12.2013 16:15

Kitty

San oder Kitty 

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

Light it up!

Antworten

Marylou
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Marylou am 23.12.2013 16:31

San

Blaine oder Kurt 

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

von Lisa am 26.12.2013 01:33

Weiß nicht :/ 

Geburtstag oder Weihnachten? 

Light it up!

Antworten

Mila.
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Mila. am 26.12.2013 11:28

Weiß nicht! 
Bree oder Santana? 

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

von Lisa am 26.12.2013 11:52

Santana

Frühstück oder Abendbrot 

Light it up!

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  115  |  116  |  117  |  118  |  119  ...  165  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum