Wunschbilder

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]

Sayuri
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Wunschbilder

von Sayuri am 10.04.2013 21:56

Ich wünsche mir ein Bild von Lee Jinki x3

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 10.04.2013 20:46

Ich wünsche mir ein Bild von Rupert Grint. *-*' <:

fighting_for_peace_is_like.png
Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in
your eyes. The truth is all that I can hear every time you lie.

Antworten

Grace
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Grace am 10.04.2013 18:09

Oh, dass ist aber ein kleines Bild. :c ^^

Ich wünsche mir ein Bild von Ariana Grande. ♥ 

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Cheerio Muckraker Thunderclap

von Sara am 09.04.2013 21:06

shay3.jpg

Ich wünsche mir ein Bild von Amber Heard. *-*'

Now you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work. I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was supposed to
hurt. We sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud.
Don't say you're sorry 'cause I'm not even breaking. You're not worth the time that this is taking. I knew better than
to let you break my heart. This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars. You still love her, I can see it in

Antworten

Taylor
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Taylor am 07.04.2013 21:04

Ich wünsch mir ein Bild von Shay Mitchell

Antworten

Clarissa

28, Weiblich

Ginger

McKinley High Seniors New Directions Cheerio Girls Athletics

von Clarissa am 07.04.2013 20:57

tumblr_mhgstj0KTN1rilk88o1_250.jpg

Ich wünsche mir ein Bild von der Queen ->Jennifer Lawrence. *-*'

» A winner is a dreamer who n e v e r gives up. #
  tumblr_mvnjnwK6rW1s8ccbto3_250.gif  tumblr_mvnjnwK6rW1s8ccbto9_250.gif  tumblr_mvnjnwK6rW1s8ccbto5_250.gif  
»  Stripped to the waist, we fall into the river. Cover your eyes, so you don't know the secret. I've been trying to hide. We held our breath, to see our names are written. On the wreck of '86. That was the year, I knew the panic was over. 
Yes since we found out, that anything could happen! After the war we said we'd fight together. I guess we thought that's just what humans do. letting darkness grow. As if we need its palette and we need its colour. But now I've seen it through and now I know the truth, That anything could happen! And now I'll give you everything you need. 
But I  don't think I need Y O U ~

Antworten

Sara

29, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

von Sara am 07.04.2013 01:24

nina5.png

;33'

Ich wünsche mir ein Bild von Lily Collins. <: *-*'

Antworten

Clarissa

28, Weiblich

Ginger

McKinley High Seniors New Directions Cheerio Girls Athletics

von Clarissa am 06.04.2013 22:22

Ich weiß, man soll ein Bild / Gif posten, aber Phoebe ist so wunderschön, da konnte ich mich nicht für eins entscheiden. :> *-*'

Ich wünsche mir ein Bild von Nina Dobrev.

» A winner is a dreamer who n e v e r gives up. #
  tumblr_mvnjnwK6rW1s8ccbto3_250.gif  tumblr_mvnjnwK6rW1s8ccbto9_250.gif  tumblr_mvnjnwK6rW1s8ccbto5_250.gif  
»  Stripped to the waist, we fall into the river. Cover your eyes, so you don't know the secret. I've been trying to hide. We held our breath, to see our names are written. On the wreck of '86. That was the year, I knew the panic was over. 
Yes since we found out, that anything could happen! After the war we said we'd fight together. I guess we thought that's just what humans do. letting darkness grow. As if we need its palette and we need its colour. But now I've seen it through and now I know the truth, That anything could happen! And now I'll give you everything you need. 
But I  don't think I need Y O U ~

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 06.04.2013 22:54.

Tiana
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Girls Athletics Stay Classy

von Tiana am 06.04.2013 19:11

tumblr_l42oy4U9pC1qb48v9o1_400.png

Ich wünsch mir ein Bild von Phoebe Tonkin *-*

be.png
tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o8_250.gif  tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o1_250.gif
fairytale.png

Antworten

Bree
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Bree am 20.03.2013 20:57

Bitte
Klick auf Bitte

ich wünsch mir mal ein Bild von Logen lerman.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 20.03.2013 20:58.
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum