Laberthread

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1463  |  1464  |  1465  |  1466  |  1467  ...  1472  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

Re: Laberthread

von Lisa am 23.03.2014 11:54

Gestern wollten Jacky und ich ein Phoebe x Katy play machen. Sie hat im Lima Bean gepostet und ich habe es nicht angezeigt bekommen. Erst durch Whatsapp hab ich überhaupt erfahren dass sie gepostet hat. Bitte behebt diesen Fehler.

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Antworten

Stiles

28, Männlich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Art Club Drama Club The Skanks Skater Club Sex And Love Addicts Anonymous

von Stiles am 23.03.2014 13:00

Der Fehler ist jetzt schon eine ganze Weile da. Es werden nicht alle Rollespiel bereiche angezeigt.
Also nicht alle neusten.

stiles2.png

coollogo_com-154311378.gif

Antworten

Tyler

28, Männlich

Lesbe

McKinley High Seniors Muckraker Rugby Team Titan Sex And Love Addicts Anonymous

von Tyler am 26.03.2014 19:24

Wann gehen denn jetzt eigentlich die Miss Ohio wahlen los?

tumblr_mzz3w1Ynvu1qcuhdoo1_250.gif  tumblr_mzz3w1Ynvu1qcuhdoo7_250.gif
Stars shining bright above you, night breezes seem to whisper, "I love you". Birds singing
in the sycamore tree, "Dream a little dream of me". Say "nighty-night" and kiss me. Just
hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me. While I'm alone and blue as can be, dream a little
dream of me. Stars fading, but I linger on, dear. Still craving your kiss, I'm longing to linger
till dawn, dear. Just saying this: Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you. Sweet dreams that leave
all worries behind you. But in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me.

Antworten

Lexi

27, Weiblich

Gothik

McKinley High Juniors

von Lexi am 27.03.2014 23:10

Das würde ich aber auch sehr sehr gerne wissen. 

Ich bin übrigens hier auch mal wieder aktiv ^-^ <3 

You are the piece of me, i wish i didn't need, Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why, 
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy ?
If our love's insanity, why are you my Clarity ?  

Antworten

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Dancer Girls Athletics

von Phoebe am 28.03.2014 15:32

Dito und Liaaaaaa *-*'

And I won't let you go, Now you know, I've been crazy for you all this time, I've kept it close, Always hoping, With a heart on fire, A heart on fire, with a heart on fire, a heart on fire, Hand in hand, Sparkling eyes, The days are bright, And so are the nights, Cause when i'm with you I'm grinning, Once i was screwed now i'm winning

Antworten

Liv

27, Weiblich

Rollstuhlfahrer

McKinley High Juniors

von Liv am 28.03.2014 16:24

Yaaaaaaaay und Liiiv'i <3

Antworten

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

von Phoebe am 28.03.2014 16:51

Du suchtest gerade ziemlich Maddie & Liv oder?

And I won't let you go, Now you know, I've been crazy for you all this time, I've kept it close, Always hoping, With a heart on fire, A heart on fire, with a heart on fire, a heart on fire, Hand in hand, Sparkling eyes, The days are bright, And so are the nights, Cause when i'm with you I'm grinning, Once i was screwed now i'm winning

Antworten

Liv

27, Weiblich

Rollstuhlfahrer

McKinley High Juniors

von Liv am 28.03.2014 17:29

*Liv & Maddie und.. wie kommst du da drauf ? XD JA TOTAL ABER NUR WEIL DOVE CAMERON PERFEKT IST XD <3

Antworten

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

von Phoebe am 28.03.2014 17:47

Ups  
Beruhig dich Lia, alles wird gut der Arzt kommt gleich.  

Antworten

Liv

27, Weiblich

Rollstuhlfahrer

McKinley High Juniors

von Liv am 28.03.2014 18:35

DOVE PHOTO SPAM <3

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1463  |  1464  |  1465  |  1466  |  1467  ...  1472  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum