Eisdiele

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  46  |  47  |  48  |  49  |  50  ...  59  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Serena

27, Weiblich

Lesbe

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Dancer Girls Athletics Skater Club

Re: Eisdiele

von Serena am 19.03.2014 20:03

"Das war kein Streit." *meinte ich grinsend* "Bei einen Streit ist man wütend und schreit, wir haben beides nicht gemacht." *ich zuckte mit den Schultern*

And I will always love you. I will always love you. You my darling you mhhh, Bittersweet memories, That is all I'm taking with me. So goodbye, please don't cry. We both know I'm not what you, you need. And I will always love you. I will always love you. I hope life treats you kind, And I hope you have, All you dreamed of. And I wish to you joy, And happiness. But above all this, I'm wishing you love.

Antworten

Jamie

28, Männlich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Secret Symphony Basketball Team Ice Hockey Team The Secret Society of Superheroes Club Skater Club

von Jamie am 19.03.2014 20:15

"Alles klar eure Hoheit, habe verstanden!" *zog ich sie ein wenig auf, da sie mir gerade erklärt hat, dass das ja kein Streit sein kann.* "Wollen wir das Eis bezahlen und noch woanders hin?" *fragte ich sie*

tumblr_m7y8hh6att1r02hd1o3_250.gif  tumblr_m7y8hh6att1r02hd1o4_250.gif
Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky. They wipe away tears that I cry.The good
and the bad times, we've been through them all. You make me rise when I fall. 'Cause
everytime we touch, I get this feeling. And everytime we kiss, I swear I could fly. Can't
you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last. Need you by my side. 'Cause everytime
we touch, I feel the static. And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky. Can't you hear my
heart beat so...I can't let you go. Want you in my life.

Antworten

Serena

27, Weiblich

Lesbe

von Serena am 19.03.2014 20:22

*ich zog grinsend eine Augenbraue hoch und fragte dann* "Hoheit?" *ich nickte dann* "Können wir machen."

And I will always love you. I will always love you. You my darling you mhhh, Bittersweet memories, That is all I'm taking with me. So goodbye, please don't cry. We both know I'm not what you, you need. And I will always love you. I will always love you. I hope life treats you kind, And I hope you have, All you dreamed of. And I wish to you joy, And happiness. But above all this, I'm wishing you love.

Antworten

Jamie

28, Männlich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Secret Symphony Basketball Team Ice Hockey Team The Secret Society of Superheroes Club Skater Club

von Jamie am 19.03.2014 20:30

*Ich grinste* "ja Hoheit!" *neckte ich sie* "Okay und was möchtest du machen oder wo möchtest du hin?" *ich sah sie fragend an*

Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky. They wipe away tears that I cry.The good
and the bad times, we've been through them all. You make me rise when I fall. 'Cause
everytime we touch, I get this feeling. And everytime we kiss, I swear I could fly. Can't
you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last. Need you by my side. 'Cause everytime
we touch, I feel the static. And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky. Can't you hear my

Antworten

Serena

27, Weiblich

Lesbe

von Serena am 19.03.2014 20:36

*ich grinste ihn an und meinte* "Alles klar." *ich zuckte mit den Schultern* "Irgendwas spannendes." *ich überlegte kurz und meinte* "Skateboardrampe?"

Antworten

Jamie

28, Männlich

Schwangere

von Jamie am 19.03.2014 21:17

"Meinetwegen!" *stimmte ich ihr zu und sah sie herausfordernd an* "Dann lass uns losgehen!" *ich bezahlte die Kellnerin für unser Eis und wir schnappten unsere Jacken und gingen*

Antworten

Serena

27, Weiblich

Lesbe

von Serena am 19.03.2014 21:41

*ich grinste als er mir meinen Vorschlag nicht abschlug* "Yay." *dann ging ich mit ihn*

Antworten

Patrick

28, Männlich

Schwarze

McKinley High Seniors Ringerteam Rugby Team Interfaith Paintball League Sex And Love Addicts Anonymous

von Patrick am 26.03.2014 13:52

*Ich kam mit Alice hier her und stand kurz unschlüssig vor der Eisdiele* "Möchtest du ein Eis in einer Waffel oder setzten wir uns rein und essen ein Eisbecher?" *ich sah sie fragend an*

tumblr_mzvonebPRa1qkmul4o4_250.png  tumblr_mzvonebPRa1qkmul4o5_250.png  tumblr_mzvonebPRa1qkmul4o6_250.png
But I don't wanna go to heaven if you're going to hell!
You and I, we have to let each other go! We keep holding on but we both know, what
seemed like a good idea has turned into a battlefield! Peace will come when one of us puts
down the gun. Be strong for both of us! No please, don't run, don't run! Eye to eye, we
face our fears unarmed on the battlefield!

Antworten

Alice

26, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Book Club Cheerio

von Alice am 26.03.2014 15:40

"Wenn wir uns reinsetzen,koennen wir uns sicher besser unterhalten."
*sieht ihn lieb an*
"Oder was sagst du?" 

I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... I can see the first leaf falling It's all yellow and nice It's so very cold outside like the way I'm feeling inside I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... Outside it's now raining and tears are falling from my eyes Why did it have to happen? Why did it all have to end? I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... I have your arms around me warm like fire but when I open my eyes You're gone... I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do feel I will miss you much... miss you much...

Antworten

Patrick

28, Männlich

Schwarze

McKinley High Seniors Ringerteam Rugby Team Interfaith Paintball League Sex And Love Addicts Anonymous

von Patrick am 26.03.2014 15:50

"Okay von mir aus!" *meinte ich und ging mit ihr rein. Dort setzte ich mich mit ihr an einem Tisch am Fenster und gab ihr eine der Eiskarten*

tumblr_mzvonebPRa1qkmul4o4_250.png  tumblr_mzvonebPRa1qkmul4o5_250.png  tumblr_mzvonebPRa1qkmul4o6_250.png
But I don't wanna go to heaven if you're going to hell!
You and I, we have to let each other go! We keep holding on but we both know, what
seemed like a good idea has turned into a battlefield! Peace will come when one of us puts
down the gun. Be strong for both of us! No please, don't run, don't run! Eye to eye, we
face our fears unarmed on the battlefield!

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  46  |  47  |  48  |  49  |  50  ...  59  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum