Wer will mit mir Posten?

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  103  |  104  |  105  |  106  |  107  ...  121  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Quinn
Administrator

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

Re: Wer will mit mir Posten?

von Quinn am 23.11.2013 14:18

Ich will mit Jess

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Clara
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

von Clara am 23.11.2013 14:22

Ich wechsele und DU fängst an!

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten

Graham
Administrator

32, Männlich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Abschluss Secret Symphony Swimming Team A/V Club #OMglee Gewinner

von Graham am 24.11.2013 14:12

Hat irgendjemand Lust?

Call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again. She's having a sly indoor smoke And she calls the folks who run this her oldest friends. Sipping a drink and laughing at imaginary jokes as all the signals are sent, her eyes invite you to approach And it seems as though those lumps in your throat that you just swallowed have got you going

Antworten

Gwen

28, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Dancer The Skanks

von Gwen am 24.11.2013 19:14

Will wer mit der lieben Gwenni playen?

Antworten

Milo

27, Männlich

Alkoholiker

McKinley High Juniors The Skanks

von Milo am 25.11.2013 23:20

Will wer posten ? ^^

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Quinn am 26.11.2013 14:47

Mag jemand mit Quinn/Alaska/Oliver/Ian?:D

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Milo

27, Männlich

Alkoholiker

von Milo am 26.11.2013 19:55

Will wer playen :)

Antworten

Harmony

25, Weiblich

Schwulette

McKinley High Seniors Secret Symphony Art Club The Skanks

von Harmony am 26.11.2013 19:58

Hubidubi ich will^^

Antworten

Milo

27, Männlich

Alkoholiker

von Milo am 26.11.2013 20:00

Okay fang an ^^

Antworten

Clara
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

von Clara am 30.11.2013 15:26

Möchte jemand mit JESS!!! (Clara playt noch)

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  103  |  104  |  105  |  106  |  107  ...  121  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum