Haus der Le Claire's

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  21  |  22  |  23  |  24 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

Re: Haus der Le Claire's

von Kitty am 24.12.2013 12:48

Ich nickte sie an. Ich sah wie alle schon fertig mit essen waren, und sagte dann: "Bescherung!", damit ich nicht mehr so wütend war. Ich setzte mich auf die Couch, und nahm ein Geschenk in die Hand. "Das ist für Bree von mir.", sagte ich grinsend und reichte ihr das Geschenk. Darin waren 5 Panda Handy Hüllen für ihr Handy, in pink-weiß, weiß-schwarz, blau-weiß, grün-weiß und lila-weiß. Dazu hatte ich ihr ein neues Top und ein paar Ohrringe gekauft.

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Bree

26, Weiblich

Schwangere

McKinley High Sophomores Cheerio

von Bree am 24.12.2013 13:17

*grinsend aufstehe um Kittys Geschenk zu holen*
*ein pinkes Paket hochhebe*
Das ist von mir für Kittycat.
*ihr das Paket gebe*
*lächle*
*ihr ein paar Ohrringe, ein Beautyset, eine pinke Satteldecke, eine Lidschattenpallette und verschiedene Lipgloss geschenkt habe*

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 24.12.2013 13:50

Ich grinste breit als ich das Geschenk auspackte und umarmte sie sofort. "Danke, die sind voll schön!", sagte ich und eilte zum SSpiegel. Ich steckte meine Ohrringe in meine Ohrlöcher und grinste breit. Ich betrachtete dann auch noch die anderen Sachen und umarmte sie nochmals.

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  21  |  22  |  23  |  24

« zurück zum Forum