Pausenhalle

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  39  |  40  |  41  |  42 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Rose

27, Weiblich

Schmalzlocke

McKinley High Seniors Secret Symphony Cheerio Popular Students Zölibat Club

Re: Pausenhalle

von Rose am 10.04.2014 22:00

"Jeder ist anders."
*Ich lächelte.*
"Ich sagte es klingt nach Bitch,nicht das du eine bist.Ich mag dich und ich mag nicht viele Menschen.Meistens nur meinen Zwillingsbruder." 

You and me We used to be together Everyday together always I really feel That I'm losing my best friend I can't believe This could be the end It looks as though you're letting go And if it's real Well I don't want to know Don't speak I know just what you're saying So please stop explaining Don't tell me cause it hurts Don't speak I know what you're thinking I don't need your reasons Don't tell me cause it hurts Our memories Well, they can be inviting But some are altogether Mighty frightening As we die, both you and I With my head in my hands I sit and cry Don't speak I know just what you're saying So please stop explaining Don't tell me cause it hurts (no, no, no) Don't speak I know what you're thinking I don't need your reasons Don't tell me cause it hurts It's all ending I gotta stop pretending who we are... You and me I can see us dying... are we? Don't speak I know just what you're saying So please stop explaining Don't tell me cause it hurts (no, no, no) Don't speak I know what you're thinking I don't need your reasons Don't tell me cause it hurts Don't tell me cause it hurts! I know what you're saying So please stop explaining Don't speak, don't speak, don't speak, Oh I know what you're thinking And I don't need your reasons I know you're good, I know you're good, I know you're real good Oh, la la la la la la La la la la la la Don't, Don't, uh-huh Hush, hush darlin' Hush, hush darlin' Hush, hush don't tell me tell me cause it hurts Hush, hush darlin' Hush, hush darlin' Hush, hush don't tell me tell me cause it hurts

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 10.04.2014 22:14

Ich nickte etwas. //Da hat sie sich eben noch gerettet.// Dann lächelte ich etwas. 'Und hast du schon süße Jungs kennen gelernt?' Ich grinste.

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Rose

27, Weiblich

Schmalzlocke

von Rose am 11.04.2014 20:49

"Außer meinen Zwilling habe ich hier noch keinen gesehen."
*Ich lächelt*
"Anscheinend kannst du da ja helfen." 

You and me We used to be together Everyday together always I really feel That I'm losing my best friend I can't believe This could be the end It looks as though you're letting go And if it's real Well I don't want to know Don't speak I know just what you're saying So please stop explaining Don't tell me cause it hurts Don't speak I know what you're thinking I don't need your reasons Don't tell me cause it hurts Our memories Well, they can be inviting But some are altogether Mighty frightening As we die, both you and I With my head in my hands I sit and cry Don't speak I know just what you're saying So please stop explaining Don't tell me cause it hurts (no, no, no) Don't speak I know what you're thinking I don't need your reasons Don't tell me cause it hurts It's all ending I gotta stop pretending who we are... You and me I can see us dying... are we? Don't speak I know just what you're saying So please stop explaining Don't tell me cause it hurts (no, no, no) Don't speak I know what you're thinking I don't need your reasons Don't tell me cause it hurts Don't tell me cause it hurts! I know what you're saying So please stop explaining Don't speak, don't speak, don't speak, Oh I know what you're thinking And I don't need your reasons I know you're good, I know you're good, I know you're real good Oh, la la la la la la La la la la la la Don't, Don't, uh-huh Hush, hush darlin' Hush, hush darlin' Hush, hush don't tell me tell me cause it hurts Hush, hush darlin' Hush, hush darlin' Hush, hush don't tell me tell me cause it hurts

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 13.04.2014 11:34

'Halt dich von Puck fern. Er ist ein Herzensbrecher. Ich war mal mit ihm zusammen.', murmelte ich. 'Und Jake ist sein Bruder. Er ist auch so schlimm.', log ich. In Wahrheit wollte ich nurnicht, dass jemand anderes mit Jake zusammen kam. 'Und mit Ryder war ich auch zusammen. Er ist total niedlich, jedoch ist er etwas verklemmt und ist irgendwie an sone blonde Tusse reserviert.' Ich zuckte mit den Schultern und erzählte ihr etwas mehr über die Jungs auf unserer Schule.

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Rose

27, Weiblich

Schmalzlocke

von Rose am 13.04.2014 13:27

*hört ihr gesapannnt zu und schätzt einige Jungs ab*
"An eine blonde Tusse?Hier/kann man sich Jungs reservieren?Interessabt."
*Ich musste innerlich lachen,Jungs resserviert man nicht,aber man nimmt sie auch nicht seiner Freundin weg*
"Also eins kannst du dir merken,bist du meine Freundin und erzählst mir in wen du verliebt bist oder welchen Typen du willst,werde ich mich an den nicht ranmachen."

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Kitty am 13.04.2014 16:52

'Naja, nicht wirklich.' Ich grinste etwas auf den Boden. 'Aber er interessiert sich halt nur für sie, da kann man machen was man will.', seuftze ich. 'Ouh, das ist gut. Naja, Marley, ein totaler Loser, der früher, warum auch immer, meine beste Freundin war, hat mir zum Beispiel Jake ausgespannt. Und Bree, meine jetzige beste Freundin, hat sich an Ryder rangemacht. Ex Freunde sind aber sowas von Tabu.' Etwas wütend schaute ich auf meine Hände. 'Halt dich einfach von Jake fern. Ja?', sagte ich etwas vorsichtig und lächelte. 

Antworten

Rose

27, Weiblich

Schmalzlocke

von Rose am 14.04.2014 15:44

"Gut,ich finde es schrecklich wenn einem Freundinnen in den Rücken fallen."
*Ich schüttelte mich angeekelt*
"Zum Glück habe ich keine Schwester die mir in Rücken fallen kann."
*ich sehe sie an*
"Ryder und Jack sind Tabu.Merke ich mir." 

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  39  |  40  |  41  |  42

« zurück zum Forum