Das Nachsitzen

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5 [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Patrick

28, Männlich

Schwarze

McKinley High Seniors Ringerteam Rugby Team Interfaith Paintball League Sex And Love Addicts Anonymous

Re: Das Nachsitzen

von Patrick am 26.03.2014 13:29

*Ich sah sie amüsiert an, als sie mich fragte, ob das mit dem Eis noch steht* "Ich halte immer meine versprechen!" *antwortete ich ihr* "Also wollen wir los?" *ich sah sie fragend an*

tumblr_mzvonebPRa1qkmul4o4_250.png  tumblr_mzvonebPRa1qkmul4o5_250.png  tumblr_mzvonebPRa1qkmul4o6_250.png
But I don't wanna go to heaven if you're going to hell!
You and I, we have to let each other go! We keep holding on but we both know, what
seemed like a good idea has turned into a battlefield! Peace will come when one of us puts
down the gun. Be strong for both of us! No please, don't run, don't run! Eye to eye, we
face our fears unarmed on the battlefield!

Antworten

Alice

26, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Juniors New Directions Book Club Cheerio

von Alice am 26.03.2014 13:36

"Klar,wollen wir los."
*lächelt*
"Alles ist besser als dieser stickige Raum." 

I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... I can see the first leaf falling It's all yellow and nice It's so very cold outside like the way I'm feeling inside I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... Outside it's now raining and tears are falling from my eyes Why did it have to happen? Why did it all have to end? I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... I have your arms around me warm like fire but when I open my eyes You're gone... I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much... I'm a big big girl in a big big world It's not a big big thing if you leave me but I do feel I will miss you much... miss you much...

Antworten

Patrick

28, Männlich

Schwarze

McKinley High Seniors Ringerteam Rugby Team Interfaith Paintball League Sex And Love Addicts Anonymous

von Patrick am 26.03.2014 13:50

"Okay dann zeig ich dir mal, wo unsere Eisdiele ist!" *meinte ich und ging voran*

( ich mach da weiter )

tumblr_mzvonebPRa1qkmul4o4_250.png  tumblr_mzvonebPRa1qkmul4o5_250.png  tumblr_mzvonebPRa1qkmul4o6_250.png
But I don't wanna go to heaven if you're going to hell!
You and I, we have to let each other go! We keep holding on but we both know, what
seemed like a good idea has turned into a battlefield! Peace will come when one of us puts
down the gun. Be strong for both of us! No please, don't run, don't run! Eye to eye, we
face our fears unarmed on the battlefield!

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5

« zurück zum Forum