Offizielle Hompage der 'Secret Symphony'

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Brittany.
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Offizielle Hompage der 'Secret Symphony'

von Brittany. am 07.11.2013 21:12

Ich wollte dieser Verantwortung könnte meine Brittany nicht verkraften

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 07.11.2013 21:15

{Also Bianca wär' gern' Co-Captain. Sie hat zwar nicht viel Köpfchen, aber dafür Ehrgeiz & Anführungsqualitäten. Oh, und das wichtigste Dabei is' ja, dass sie singen und tanzen kann hehe. :'D}

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Marissa
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Marissa am 07.11.2013 21:23

Ok, also wenn niemand etwas dagegen hat, wird Bianca Co-Captain  

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 07.11.2013 21:24.

Brittany.
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Brittany. am 07.11.2013 21:27

(Hm ich kann mich nicht zwischen Juliet und Bianca entscheiden...  Hm ich nehme...Bianca. )

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 07.11.2013 21:41

{}

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Tyler
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Tyler am 07.11.2013 22:07

(Muss das mal kurz einwenden: Ich habe angst vor Kitty richtige Panik )

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Kitty am 07.11.2013 22:19

{Waaaaaaas? Vor mir? Man muss doch keine Angst vor der grade mal 12 Jährigen Anni' haben. ;c Nur vor Kitty, aber wenn du Kitty meinst weiß ich nich wieso du das dann grade jetzt schreibst. :'D}

Antworten

Serena

27, Weiblich

Lesbe

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Dancer Girls Athletics Skater Club

von Serena am 08.11.2013 07:07

{Sie meint Bianca und die ist nicht so bitchig wie Kitty. Aber falls du das nicht meinst, ja Anni ist soooo gefährlich und beißt dir den Kopf ab! Und wenn du aussiehst wie Logan Lerman lässt sie dich nie mehr los }

And I will always love you. I will always love you. You my darling you mhhh, Bittersweet memories, That is all I'm taking with me. So goodbye, please don't cry. We both know I'm not what you, you need. And I will always love you. I will always love you. I hope life treats you kind, And I hope you have, All you dreamed of. And I wish to you joy, And happiness. But above all this, I'm wishing you love.

Antworten

Serena

27, Weiblich

Lesbe

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Dancer Girls Athletics Skater Club

von Serena am 08.11.2013 07:08

Und Serena möchte Mitglied werden...

And I will always love you. I will always love you. You my darling you mhhh, Bittersweet memories, That is all I'm taking with me. So goodbye, please don't cry. We both know I'm not what you, you need. And I will always love you. I will always love you. I hope life treats you kind, And I hope you have, All you dreamed of. And I wish to you joy, And happiness. But above all this, I'm wishing you love.

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Kitty am 08.11.2013 14:14

{LOGAN?  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥}

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum