Haus der Le Claire's

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  24  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Kitty

27, female

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

Re: Haus der Le Claire's

from Kitty on 09/23/2012 03:46 PM

*nick*
Ich bin eben viel zu müde dafür.
Ich glaub sogar wir sind jez zusammen!? *mich weiter in mein bett reinkuschel* 

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Tiana
Admin

27, female

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Girls Athletics Stay Classy

from Tiana on 09/23/2012 03:52 PM

Du solltest öfter müde sein
*grinse*
So gefällst du mit viel besser
*lachel*
Dann wusch ich die viel glück mit ihm

be.png
tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o8_250.gif  tumblr_mztpspSy4X1qhzql2o1_250.gif
fairytale.png

Kitty

27, female

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

from Kitty on 09/23/2012 04:08 PM

Danke für dein Wusch *grins*
Kannst du wieder rausgehen? *auf die uhr seh*
Ich hab noch nich ausgeschlafen *mir grade so ein kichern verkneifen kann* 

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Tiana
Admin

27, female

Womanizer

from Tiana on 09/23/2012 06:57 PM

Klar
*grinse*
*aufstehe und gehe*
*es wirklich gut finde ich mit einer Schwester mal nicht zu streiten* 

be.png
fairytale.png

Kitty

27, female

Womanizer

from Kitty on 10/05/2012 05:48 PM

*mit dem taxi hergefahren komme*
*bezahl*
*die tür aufschließ; in mein zimmer renn*
*mich auf mein bett werf*
*seufz*
*mein handy von meinem nachtisch nehm*
*es anstarr*      

Kitty

27, female

Womanizer

from Kitty on 10/18/2012 10:04 PM

*in meinem zimmer auf meinem bett lieg*
*ziemlich laut musik hoör, das es warscheinloch noch tiana hoört mir das aber egal ist* 
*schokolade in mich reinstopf* 

Tiana
Admin

27, female

Womanizer

from Tiana on 10/18/2012 10:06 PM

*nach Hause komme*
*mich eig reinschleichen wollte, doch Kittys Musik so laut ist, dass ich es nicht nötig habe*
*an Kittys Zimmer vorbeigeh und kurz reingeh*
Kannst du das nicht leiser stellen?
*sie ansehe*
*total nach Gras rieche^^* 

be.png
fairytale.png

Kitty

27, female

Womanizer

from Kitty on 10/18/2012 10:10 PM

*die musik etwas lleiser stell, da ich was komisches riche*
"omfg! was ist das?"
*hust* 

Tiana
Admin

27, female

Womanizer

from Tiana on 10/18/2012 10:11 PM

[Husten muss man von dem Geruch eig nicht xD das riecht nur eklig ]

*sie komisch anseh*
Was hast du denn? 

be.png
fairytale.png

Kitty

27, female

Womanizer

from Kitty on 10/18/2012 10:17 PM

[kenn mich damit nich aus ^^]
*meine hand vor der nase halt*
"richst du so? Arg, natuürloch bist du das. was is'n das?" 

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  24  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum