Gang zur Sporthalle

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  12  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Sabrina
Deleted user

Re: Gang zur Sporthalle

from Sabrina on 10/14/2012 03:36 PM

//ah okay phil heißt er.//
//Läuft da was??//
*kitty einen ich glaube er liebt dich blick zu werf*
Hey Phil. Ich bin Sabrina, Kittys Freundin. 

Phil
Deleted user

from Phil on 10/14/2012 03:38 PM

*Sabrina gelangweilt anschau*
Ah ja...

Sabrina
Deleted user

from Sabrina on 10/14/2012 03:41 PM

*augen verdrehend Pihl anschau* 
*wieder zu Kitty wend*
"Kitty wir sehen uns später"
//Wenn er so auf Kitty steht sollte er netter zu ihren Freunden sein// 
*geht* 

Kitty

27, female

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

from Kitty on 10/14/2012 03:44 PM

*Sabrina etwas nachschau; seufz*
*aufsteh*
"Seit dem jake Schluss gemacht hat, fühl ich mich einwenig einsamm."
*näher an ihn tret*
"Wo wir grade bei Jake sind..."
*ihm in die Augen schau*
"Kannst du mir einen Gefallen tuhen?"

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Phil
Deleted user

from Phil on 10/14/2012 03:44 PM

*nervös werde, als sie mich anschaut*
Ähm... ähm... *Stotter*
Was denn?

Kitty

27, female

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

from Kitty on 10/14/2012 03:47 PM

*etwas böse grins*
*von ihm weggeh*
*zur wand geh; dort stehen bleib*
"Du shlushiest ihn! Mit vielen grüßen von mir."
*auf den Shlushie auf den Boden deut*
"Machst du das?"
*hin und her lauf; und keine Ahnung hab wieso*

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Phil
Deleted user

from Phil on 10/14/2012 03:48 PM

*sie anlächel und merk, wie die nervosität weggeht*
Okay, ich machs.
*auf sie zu geh*
*eine Haarsträne zwischen die Finger nehm*

Kitty

27, female

Womanizer

from Kitty on 10/14/2012 03:54 PM

*eine Augenbraun heb als er auf mich zu kommt*
*etwas auf diese Strähne schiel*
"Danke. Du bist ein Schatz!"
*ihn küss*
*weiter in die Sporthalle geh*

Phil
Deleted user

from Phil on 10/14/2012 03:56 PM

*ihr hinterher schau*
*mir immer noch ein wenig war ums Herz sei*
*mich auf den Boden setz und meinen Mp3 Player raushol*
*Musik hör*

Denis
Deleted user

from Denis on 10/20/2012 02:44 PM