Büro der Vertrauenslehrerin

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  9  |  10  |  11  |  12  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Emma
Gelöschter Benutzer

Re: Büro der Vertrauenslehrerin

von Emma am 19.10.2012 13:40

"Okay dann würde ich erstmal ab warten und vlt. eine Freundin schicken und das sie da fragen soll!"
[Sorry Calleigh aber ich muss arbeiten!] 

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 19.10.2012 13:52

"nein. ich kenne Jaje, und wenn er noch was fuür mich empfindet, dann wuürde er es nie einer Freundin sagen."
*kopf schuüttel*
"schin garnicht wenn er mit Marley zusammen ist!" 

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

von Lisa am 19.10.2012 13:55

*heimlich an der Tür gestanden habe*
*alles mitgehört hab*
Kitty du musst ihm deine Gefühle zeigen
*reinkomm*   

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 19.10.2012 14:01

*lisa kommt rein*
*seufz*
"ist das dein Problem?" 

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

von Lisa am 19.10.2012 14:03

*geh und dieses mal ganz* 

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Kitty am 19.10.2012 14:05

*mich zu emma wend*
"sie sollten mal ihr buüro dichter machen"
*augen verdreh* 

Antworten

Sabrina
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Sabrina am 19.10.2012 17:26

Emma: "Werde ich aber sie hat schon recht!"

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Kitty am 19.10.2012 17:31

"Ja schon..."
*seufz*
"Aber das ist schwerer als es sich anhört!"
"Schließlich waren wir schon zusammen! Und er hat mich auf dem Parkplatz vor'm Breatstixs einfach so stehen lassen"

Antworten

Emma
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Emma am 19.10.2012 17:34

"Und wie wäre es mi ein Liebesbrief in den du dich grob beschreibst?"

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

von Kitty am 19.10.2012 17:37

"Liebesbrief? Nein, wenn das Marley mitkriegt..."

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  9  |  10  |  11  |  12  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum