Wer will mit mir Posten?

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  101  |  102  |  103  |  104  |  105  ...  121  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

Re: Wer will mit mir Posten?

von Kitty am 14.11.2013 19:37

Will wer mit KittyKat playen?

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Quinn
Administrator

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

Seniors Art Club The Skanks

von Quinn am 14.11.2013 19:47

Hier!

"Why do you smoke so damn fast?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled widely, and such a wide smile on her narrow face might have looked goofy were it not for the unimpeachably elegant green in her eyes. She smile with all the delight of a kid on Christmas morning and said, "Ya'll smoke to enjoy it. I smoke to die."

Antworten

Gwen

28, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Dancer The Skanks

von Gwen am 14.11.2013 19:52

Heul, ich will auch ^^

Antworten

Finn

30, Männlich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors New Directions Book Club Foto Club Titan Booty Camp Gewinner

von Finn am 14.11.2013 20:17

Hat jemand lust mit mir zu playn?

tumblr_m3lsto1vIN1qhxd90o1_250.giftumblr_m3lsto1vIN1qhxd90o2_250.gif

F I N N  H U D
S O N

Antworten

Gwen

28, Weiblich

Schwarze

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Dancer The Skanks

von Gwen am 14.11.2013 21:03

etwas spät aber Gwen will *_*

Antworten

Finn

30, Männlich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors New Directions Book Club Foto Club Titan Booty Camp Gewinner

von Finn am 14.11.2013 22:47

haha dass is wirklich spät

tumblr_m3lsto1vIN1qhxd90o1_250.giftumblr_m3lsto1vIN1qhxd90o2_250.gif

F I N N  H U D
S O N

Antworten

Alaska

29, Weiblich

Schwangere

McKinley High Seniors Head Cheerio Popular Students Zölibat Club Gewinner

von Alaska am 15.11.2013 19:20

will bitte bitte jemand mit alaska playen?

Bitches are aggressive, assertive, domineering, overbearing, strong-minded, spiteful, hostile, direct, blunt, candid, obnoxious, thick-skinned, hard-headed, vicious, dogmatic, competent, competitive, pushy, loud-mouthed, independent, stubborn, demanding, manipulative, egoistic, driven, achieving, overwhelming, threatening, scary, ambitious, tough, brassy, masculine, boisterous and turbulent. A Bitch takes shit from no one. You may not like her, but you cannot ignore her.

Antworten

Tina

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions The Bully Whips Drama Club God Squad Gewinner

von Tina am 17.11.2013 19:22

Hat jemand Lust zu playen?

Antworten

Natascha
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Natascha am 17.11.2013 20:17

Will jemand? ^^

Antworten

Tina

28, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Juniors New Directions The Bully Whips Drama Club God Squad Gewinner

von Tina am 17.11.2013 20:18

ich such noch jemand :) also falls du willst kannst du gerne wo anfangen

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  101  |  102  |  103  |  104  |  105  ...  121  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum