Nichts als die Wahrheit ;P

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  73  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Oldest posts first ]

Ruby

28, female

Gothik

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Drama Club

Re: Nichts als die Wahrheit ;P

from Ruby on 03/17/2014 04:36 PM

Ich bin nicht der Meinung, dass man studiert haben muss um zu beweisen, dass man was drauf hat. Aber bei den Sachen, die mir Momentan im Kopf schweben, muss ich studieren um das zu machen, was ich will. Also ja, ich will studieren. :'D

Was könntest du den ganzen Tag machen? 

I could write a song with my new piano, I could sing about how love is a losing battle. And I could sing about cupid and his shooting arrow, in the end, you'll find out that my heart was battered. But I rather make a song they can play on the radio, that makes you wanna dance. Don't it make you wanna dance. But I rather make a song they can play on the radio, that makes you wanna grab your lover's hand.

Lisa

27, female

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

from Lisa on 03/17/2014 11:44 AM

Ich studiere und bin da dann schon mit meinen Freund zusammen gezogen (wenn ich da dann einen habe)

Möchtest du studieren? 

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Klaus

28, male

Sportler

Seniors Art Club Book Club Popular Students Swimming Team

from Klaus on 03/16/2014 03:38 PM

Ich mag es wenn sie witzig und ein wenig sarkastisch sind, clever, ihnen nicht so wichtig ist beliebt zu sein, treu...hmmm ich mag gerne braune oder grüne augen und braune haare...und wenn er auch noch meine interessen teilt und kochen kann dann ist er perfekt

Wo siehst du dich in 10 jahren?

tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao1_250.gif  tumblr_m25va0dYW81ql6ewao2_250.gif
You're so hypnotising. Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? Your touch
magnetizing feels like going floating, leave my body glowing.They say be afraid you're not
like the others,futuristic lovers different DNA, they dont understand you. You're from a
whole another world, a different dimension. You open my eyes and im ready to go, lead
me into the light! Kiss me, k-k-kiss me infect me with your love, and fill me with your
poison! Take me, t-t-take me! Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction!

Ruby

28, female

Gothik

from Ruby on 03/16/2014 03:19 PM

Ich find' Jake glaube ich am heißesten. :'D

Wie stellst du dir deinen Traumtypen oder Traummädchen vor?  

I could write a song with my new piano, I could sing about how love is a losing battle. And I could sing about cupid and his shooting arrow, in the end, you'll find out that my heart was battered. But I rather make a song they can play on the radio, that makes you wanna dance. Don't it make you wanna dance. But I rather make a song they can play on the radio, that makes you wanna grab your lover's hand.

Klaus

28, male

Sportler

from Klaus on 03/16/2014 02:31 PM

Mit meiner besten Freundin.

Wer ist für dich der heißeste Boy aus Glee?

You're so hypnotising. Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? Your touch
magnetizing feels like going floating, leave my body glowing.They say be afraid you're not
like the others,futuristic lovers different DNA, they dont understand you. You're from a
whole another world, a different dimension. You open my eyes and im ready to go, lead
me into the light! Kiss me, k-k-kiss me infect me with your love, and fill me with your

Ruby

28, female

Gothik

from Ruby on 03/15/2014 10:05 PM

Ich habe bis vor ein paar Minuten einen Film namens "Chloe" geschaut. <;

Mit welcher Person würdest du gerade gerne reden? 

Lisa

27, female

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

from Lisa on 03/15/2014 09:24 PM

Boahr da gibt es vieles Tierquäler, Mathe , Krieg, leute die immer nur lästern und keine eigenen Probleme haben und so weiter und so fort.

Guckst du gerade Fernseher? Wenn ja was? 

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Ruby

28, female

Gothik

from Ruby on 03/15/2014 12:04 PM

Ich denke ich wäre Frühling. <: Fröhlich, unbekümmert und ein wenig schüchternd.

Bei was könntest du wirklich ausrasten? 

Rachel

29, female

Schwarze

McKinley High Seniors New Directions

from Rachel on 03/14/2014 09:54 PM

OMG LIEBLINGSFILM...ich glaube ich oute mich mal

"Le Fabuleux Destin D´Amelie Poulain" <3

Wenn du eine Jahreszeit wärest, welche wärest du`? 

Klaus

28, male

Sportler

from Klaus on 03/13/2014 08:28 PM

Für Bücher und Klamotten

Was ist dein Lieblingsfilm?

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  ...  73  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum