Footballfeld

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  88  |  89  |  90  |  91  |  92  ...  220  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Lisa

28, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

Re: Footballfeld

von Lisa am 19.10.2012 21:48

// Oh oh und ich war schon wieder zu nett //
Ich war mich umgucken bin auf die Aula gestoßen und dort war Miley wir haben uns nett unterhalten ist ein begabtes Mädchen
*sie anguck*

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 19.10.2012 21:56

*eine Augenbraun hochzieh*
"Nett? Ihr habt euch nett unterhalten?"
*lach*
"Ist ja schön."

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Lisa

28, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

von Lisa am 19.10.2012 21:59

*sie anguck*
Du kannst mich nicht leiden oder??

[Muss jetzt off playn wir morgen weiter??]   

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

Light it up!

Antworten

Kitty

27, Weiblich

Womanizer

McKinley High Sophomores New Directions Cheerio Left Behind Club Popular Students Thunderclap Gewinner

von Kitty am 19.10.2012 22:02

"Ich dachte du bewunderst mich? Dann kannst du mir nicht Vorschreiben Wen ich mag, und wen nicht!"
*davon jogg*

tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o1_250.gif   tumblr_nhladqp7qe1s1j677o2_250.gif

Bed, stay in bed, The feeling of your skin locked in my head. Smoke smoke me broke, I don't care, I'm down for what you want. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all because,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on.  
Love can be love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips are kiss, Bite me while I taste your fingertips. Day drunk into the night, wanna keep you here 'Cause you dry my tears. Yeah, summer loving and fights How it is for us, and it's all cause,
Now if we're talking body, You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right, We fuck for life, on and on and on. 
Bodies, oh baby make them bodies We just use them for fun Bodies, let's use them 'till every piece is gone Let's go! On and on and on Let's go! On and on and on. 
Now if we're talking body You've got a perfect one, so put it on me. Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right We fuck for life, on and on and on.

Antworten

Lisa

28, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

von Lisa am 19.10.2012 22:05

*auch geh*

Light it up!

Antworten

Santana

29, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Dancer Left Behind Club Popular Students

von Santana am 20.10.2012 10:49

*herkomm*
*mich dehn*
*Cheerio uniform glatt streich* 

santana_sign.gif  santana_sign1.gif

Hold up, could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel has a bit of a schnoz. I mean I wouldn't
know because like Medusa I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there
aren't things we don't want to change about ourselves? I'm sure that Sam has been at the doctor's office and
riffled through pamphlets on mouth reductions. I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's
not really using them anyway. And I'm definitely sure Tina has looked into getting an eye de-slanting. «

Antworten

Addison
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Addison am 20.10.2012 10:56

*durch die Schule schlendere und letztendlich hier am Footballfeld angekommen bin*
*hier und da ein paar Schüler sehe*
*es ein schöner Tag ist*
*Santana sehe und spontan zu ihr rübergehe *
Hey Santana!    

Antworten

Santana

29, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Dancer Left Behind Club Popular Students

von Santana am 20.10.2012 10:59

*eine Stimme hör*
*zu Addison guck*
Ohh Heey Addison
Na alles klar bei dir 

Hold up, could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel has a bit of a schnoz. I mean I wouldn't
know because like Medusa I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there
aren't things we don't want to change about ourselves? I'm sure that Sam has been at the doctor's office and
riffled through pamphlets on mouth reductions. I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's
not really using them anyway. And I'm definitely sure Tina has looked into getting an eye de-slanting. «

Antworten

Addison
Gelöschter Benutzer

von Addison am 20.10.2012 11:09

*sie mich fragt, ob bei mir alles klar ist und daraufhin nicke und freundlich lächele*
Ja, denke schon  Und wie läuft's bei dir so?
*Rückfrage an sie stelle*
Noch irgendetwas vor heute?
*mich erkundige*   

Antworten

Santana

29, Weiblich

Sportler

von Santana am 20.10.2012 11:13

Jaa bei mir ist auch alles klar 
*lächel*
*auf ihre frage antworte*
Nee ich habe nichts mehr vor
*eine rückfrage mache*
Und hast du heute noch was vor
*sie nett anguck* 

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  88  |  89  |  90  |  91  |  92  ...  220  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum