Suche nach Beiträgen von Sandy

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  7  |  8  |  9  |  10 Die Suche lieferte 94 Ergebnisse:

Sandy

29, Weiblich

Schwarze

Seniors New Directions Dancer Foto Club Thunderclap Zölibat Club

Re: Plattenverleih/-verkauf

von Sandy am 06.11.2013 19:22

*schaut sich weiter um*
ja...ja bin ich
*schaut ihn an/bemerkt seinen blick*
na gefunden,nach was du gesucht hast
*ihn fragend anschauen*

Anne-hathaway-eyes-mia-princess-the-princess-diaries-Favim_com-234405_large.gif

Remember all the things we wanted.Now all our memories, they're haunted.We were always meant to say goodbye.Even with our fists held high.It never would have work out right, yeah.We were never meant for do or die.I didn't want us to burn out, I.Didn't come here to hurt you now I can't stop.I want you to know.That it doesn't matter.Where we take this road.Someone's gotta go.And I want you to know.You couldn't have loved me better.But I want you to move on...So I'm already gone

Antworten

Sandy

29, Weiblich

Schwarze

von Sandy am 06.11.2013 19:13

*schaut zu dem jungen*
ähm,nein eigentlich nicht.ich schau mich nur ein bisschen um

Remember all the things we wanted.Now all our memories, they're haunted.We were always meant to say goodbye.Even with our fists held high.It never would have work out right, yeah.We were never meant for do or die.I didn't want us to burn out, I.Didn't come here to hurt you now I can't stop.I want you to know.That it doesn't matter.Where we take this road.Someone's gotta go.And I want you to know.You couldn't have loved me better.But I want you to move on...So I'm already gone

Antworten

Sandy

29, Weiblich

Schwarze

von Sandy am 06.11.2013 19:03

*blickt auf,als eine fremde hand ihre streift/lächelt leicht*
schon okay.is ja nichts passiert
*geht ein stück weiter/durchstöbert weiter die platten* 

Antworten

Sandy

29, Weiblich

Schwarze

von Sandy am 06.11.2013 18:45

*betritt den laden/schaut sich ein bisschen um*
//also bisher gefällt mir lima.mal schauen ob ich sie finden werde//
*durchstöbert die regale* 

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  7  |  8  |  9  |  10

« zurück zur vorherigen Seite