Suche nach Beiträgen von Clarissa

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  »  |  Letzte Die Suche lieferte 40 Ergebnisse:

Clarissa

28, Weiblich

Ginger

McKinley High Seniors New Directions Cheerio Girls Athletics

Re: Assoziationskette

von Clarissa am 02.04.2013 01:38

New York.

» A winner is a dreamer who n e v e r gives up. #
  tumblr_mvnjnwK6rW1s8ccbto3_250.gif  tumblr_mvnjnwK6rW1s8ccbto9_250.gif  tumblr_mvnjnwK6rW1s8ccbto5_250.gif  
»  Stripped to the waist, we fall into the river. Cover your eyes, so you don't know the secret. I've been trying to hide. We held our breath, to see our names are written. On the wreck of '86. That was the year, I knew the panic was over. 
Yes since we found out, that anything could happen! After the war we said we'd fight together. I guess we thought that's just what humans do. letting darkness grow. As if we need its palette and we need its colour. But now I've seen it through and now I know the truth, That anything could happen! And now I'll give you everything you need. 
But I  don't think I need Y O U ~

Antworten

Clarissa

28, Weiblich

Ginger

Re: Assoziationskette

von Clarissa am 01.04.2013 23:36

England. *o*

tumblr_mvnjnwK6rW1s8ccbto3_250.gif  tumblr_mvnjnwK6rW1s8ccbto9_250.gif  tumblr_mvnjnwK6rW1s8ccbto5_250.gif  
»  Stripped to the waist, we fall into the river. Cover your eyes, so you don't know the secret. I've been trying to hide. We held our breath, to see our names are written. On the wreck of '86. That was the year, I knew the panic was over. 
Yes since we found out, that anything could happen! After the war we said we'd fight together. I guess we thought that's just what humans do. letting darkness grow. As if we need its palette and we need its colour. But now I've seen it through and now I know the truth, That anything could happen! And now I'll give you everything you need. 

Antworten

Clarissa

28, Weiblich

Ginger

Re: Eure anderen RPG's

von Clarissa am 08.03.2013 15:08

Die meisten von euch kennen es wahrscheinlich schon, aber hier ist der Link trozdem nochmal. :>
http://finiteincantatem.yooco.de/ <- es ist ein RPG über die Harry Potter Bücher / Filme. c:

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 08.03.2013 15:08.

Clarissa

28, Weiblich

Ginger

Re: Glee Wortkette

von Clarissa am 12.01.2013 12:53

You Keep Me Hangin' On

Antworten

Clarissa

28, Weiblich

Ginger

Re: Zahlenbilder

von Clarissa am 11.01.2013 18:52

Antworten

Clarissa

28, Weiblich

Ginger

Re: Rate the User.

von Clarissa am 06.01.2013 21:06

Profilbild: 9  Candice ist einfach wunderschön, auf jedem Bild *-*
Signatur: 10  Die Gifs *__________*

Antworten

Clarissa

28, Weiblich

Ginger

Re: Nichts als die Wahrheit ;P

von Clarissa am 06.01.2013 14:54

Ich gebs zu, Ja

Hast du noch was von deinem Weihnachtsgeld übrig?

Antworten

Clarissa

28, Weiblich

Ginger

Re: Meine Änderungen

von Clarissa am 06.01.2013 14:32

Von Vanessa Hudgens zu Emma Stone geändert.

Antworten

Clarissa

28, Weiblich

Ginger

Re: Gänge des Ersten Stocks

von Clarissa am 11.11.2012 20:36

*Mein handy klingelt, kurz auf den Display schaue*
Oh mann, Devin eill irgendwas, sie meint es ist wichtig.
*lisa anschaue*
War schön dich kennenzulerne, ich hoffe wir sehen uns wieder.
*Sie kurz umarm und dann wegeile* 

Antworten

Clarissa

28, Weiblich

Ginger

Re: Gänge des Ersten Stocks

von Clarissa am 11.11.2012 20:33

*Sie wohl nicht begeistert zu sein scheint, dass ich sie nicht kenne*
Nee nicht wirklich, ich bin seit über einem jahr hier und du? 

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zur vorherigen Seite