Laberthread

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1446  |  1447  |  1448  |  1449  |  1450  ...  1472  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

Re: Laberthread

von Lisa am 10.01.2014 22:36

Lalalalalallallaalalalalalalalangeweile

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

We, we don't worry 'bout nothing! 'Cause we got the fire,

and we're burnig one hell of a something! 
                                  They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space!
                              Light it up!
 Like we're the stars of the human race, human race..

Antworten

Clara
Administrator

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Secret Symphony Foto Club Girls Athletics Sychronized Swim Team A/V Club Gewinner

von Clara am 11.01.2014 12:56

Du sprichst mir aus der Seele

tumblr_m9p8psWnvq1qfvwwoo1_500.gif
                             I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living ...
                      I dreamed that love would never die! I dreamed that God would be forgiving!
                                            Then I was young and unafraid. Dreams were made and used and wasted!
                             There was no ransom to be paid. No song unsung, no wine untasted!

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones Cheerio Muckraker Popular Students Thunderclap

von Lisa am 11.01.2014 20:28

Haha mir war heut so langweilig dass ich mir häkel zeug gekauft habe, jetzt möchte ich häkeln lernen

tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_my9ryu8TGP1qapotyo10_r1_250.gif

Light it up!

Antworten

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Dancer Girls Athletics

von Phoebe am 11.01.2014 21:36

Häkelzeug?

And I won't let you go, Now you know, I've been crazy for you all this time, I've kept it close, Always hoping, With a heart on fire, A heart on fire, with a heart on fire, a heart on fire, Hand in hand, Sparkling eyes, The days are bright, And so are the nights, Cause when i'm with you I'm grinning, Once i was screwed now i'm winning

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

von Lisa am 11.01.2014 22:04

Ja ich häkel absofort, Mützen Schals Handyhüllen etc

Light it up!

Antworten

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

von Phoebe am 11.01.2014 22:52

Okay... Häkel mir ne Handyhülle!

And I won't let you go, Now you know, I've been crazy for you all this time, I've kept it close, Always hoping, With a heart on fire, A heart on fire, with a heart on fire, a heart on fire, Hand in hand, Sparkling eyes, The days are bright, And so are the nights, Cause when i'm with you I'm grinning, Once i was screwed now i'm winning

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

von Lisa am 11.01.2014 22:58

Wenn ichs irgendwann mal kann - okay

Light it up!

Antworten

Lisa

27, Weiblich

Herzensbrecher

von Lisa am 12.01.2014 02:24

VAMPIRE DIARIES *_*

Light it up!

Antworten

Grace

27, Weiblich

Gothik

McKinley High Seniors Dancer Girls Athletics

von Grace am 12.01.2014 12:44

Ich stimme dir ganz zu! *-*

Loveme.png
Keep your head up strong and you'll get lost less often. Feel your heartbeat, follow it now. People stop taking, everything's breaking. We best be waking up, or we're going down. Start by putting one foot in front of the other
Look out for your sister, stand up for your brother. If you got  L O V E

Antworten

Phoebe

27, Weiblich

Sportler

von Phoebe am 12.01.2014 17:11

Was ist mit Vampire Diaries? 

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  1446  |  1447  |  1448  |  1449  |  1450  ...  1472  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum