Café in der Innenstadt

Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  ...  50  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Älteste Beiträge zuerst ]

Kora

28, Weiblich

Schwulette

McKinley High Seniors Troubletones Cheerio Girls Athletics

Re: Café in der Innenstadt

von Kora am 22.03.2014 20:18

*singt dann mit ihr*
*lächelt beim singen*
//Ich habe das echt vermisst.// 

When I was just a little girl My momma used to tuck me into bed and she read me a story It always was about a Princess in distress And how a guy would save her and end up with the glory I'd lie in bed and think about the person that I wanted to be Then one day I realized the fairy tale life wasn't for me I don't wanna be like Cinderella Sittin' in a dark old dusty cellar Waiting for somebody, to come and set me free I don't wanna be like Snow White waiting For a handsome prince to come and save me On a horse of white, unless we're riding side by side Don't want to depend on no-one else I'd rather rescue myself Someday I'm gonna find someone who wants my soul, heart and mind Who's not afraid to show that he loves me Somebody who will understand I'm happy just the way I am Don't need nobody taking care of me I will be there for him just as strong as he, will be there for me When I give myself then it has got to be, an equal thing I can slay, my own dragon I can dream, my own dreams My knight in shining armour is me So I'm gonna set me free

Antworten

Florence

28, Weiblich

Gothik

McKinley High Juniors Troubletones The Bully Whips Dancer Thunderclap Brainiacs

von Florence am 22.03.2014 19:20

*Nickt lächelnd*
"Wenn du willst."
*Fängt da auch schon an leise zu singen*
*Sieht zu der Band des Café's, die anfängt zu spielen, als sie singt^^*

https://31.media.tumblr.com/8d735b28251148cd126b548f1b639184/tumblr_mk6jxvcR6N1qbfeljo5_250.gif https://31.media.tumblr.com/2c4b8298f08efd9822a11f2dbac78fdb/tumblr_mk6jxvcR6N1qbfeljo1_250.gif

cooltext1481479829.png

» Give me love like her, 'Cause lately I've been waking up alone, Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt, Told you I'd let them go, And that I'll fight my corner, Maybe tonight I'll call ya, After my blood turns into alcohol, No, I just wanna hold ya. Give a little time to me or burn this out, We'll play hide and seek to turn this around. All I want is the taste that your lips allow. «

Antworten

Kora

28, Weiblich

Schwulette

von Kora am 21.03.2014 22:05

"Gut,dann singen wir das."
*sieht sie an*
"Willst du anfangen?" 

When I was just a little girl My momma used to tuck me into bed and she read me a story It always was about a Princess in distress And how a guy would save her and end up with the glory I'd lie in bed and think about the person that I wanted to be Then one day I realized the fairy tale life wasn't for me I don't wanna be like Cinderella Sittin' in a dark old dusty cellar Waiting for somebody, to come and set me free I don't wanna be like Snow White waiting For a handsome prince to come and save me On a horse of white, unless we're riding side by side Don't want to depend on no-one else I'd rather rescue myself Someday I'm gonna find someone who wants my soul, heart and mind Who's not afraid to show that he loves me Somebody who will understand I'm happy just the way I am Don't need nobody taking care of me I will be there for him just as strong as he, will be there for me When I give myself then it has got to be, an equal thing I can slay, my own dragon I can dream, my own dreams My knight in shining armour is me So I'm gonna set me free

Antworten

Florence

28, Weiblich

Gothik

von Florence am 21.03.2014 21:31

{Haha, okay. ^^'}

"Ich fänd' Love Story ganz schön."
*Schmunzelt* 

https://31.media.tumblr.com/8d735b28251148cd126b548f1b639184/tumblr_mk6jxvcR6N1qbfeljo5_250.gif https://31.media.tumblr.com/2c4b8298f08efd9822a11f2dbac78fdb/tumblr_mk6jxvcR6N1qbfeljo1_250.gif

cooltext1481479829.png

» Give me love like her, 'Cause lately I've been waking up alone, Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt, Told you I'd let them go, And that I'll fight my corner, Maybe tonight I'll call ya, After my blood turns into alcohol, No, I just wanna hold ya. Give a little time to me or burn this out, We'll play hide and seek to turn this around. All I want is the taste that your lips allow. «

Antworten

Kora

28, Weiblich

Schwulette

von Kora am 21.03.2014 21:28

"Was hälst du von Taylor Swift-Safe and Sound oder Lovestory."(musste sein,das mit Taylor)
*lächel* 

Antworten

Florence

28, Weiblich

Gothik

von Florence am 21.03.2014 21:26

*Beginnt zu grinsen*
"Klar. Was würdest du denn gerne singen?" 

cooltext1481479829.png

Antworten

Kora

28, Weiblich

Schwulette

von Kora am 21.03.2014 21:19

"Ich hoffe es,sonst wäre das in einem Chor sehr schlecht."
*lächelt*
"Wir könnten doch auch jetzt was zusammen singen,einfach so." 

Antworten

Florence

28, Weiblich

Gothik

von Florence am 21.03.2014 21:17

"Haha, naja eine Stimme eben."
*Lächelt*
"Aber deine ist bestimmt auch toll." 

cooltext1481479829.png

Antworten

Kora

28, Weiblich

Schwulette

von Kora am 21.03.2014 21:15

"Das würde mich echt freuen.Deine Stimme ist sicher super."
*lächelt*

Antworten

Florence

28, Weiblich

Gothik

von Florence am 21.03.2014 21:03

"Oh, achso."
*Lächelt zaghaft*
"Das ist schön. Wir könnten ja irgendwann mal zusammen singen."

cooltext1481479829.png

Antworten
Erste Seite  |  «  |  1  ...  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  ...  50  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum